Are you looking for Anna & Elsa costumes?... JCP.com has some in stock

Just want to say that JCp.com came through :) Picked up my A and E dresses today. Can't say if they fit ok or not since we are surprising her with them in June. But they don't look bad at all. Hopefully all you who order from jcp.com get yours soon.

:worried: Mine still shows backordered. We were at the GF this morning for brunch and their store had nothing remotely Frozen related. Went to DTD and besides a few tshirts, books and Anna dolls, they really had nothing either. I'm so disappointed in Disney right now when it comes to this merchandise.

Guess who's order got cancelled yesterday?! So upset. I got an email from jcpenney yesterday telling me my order was being cancelled because the merchandise was no longer available. :(

Guess who's order got cancelled yesterday?! So upset. I got an email from jcpenney yesterday telling me my order was being cancelled because the merchandise was no longer available. :(

Mine was canceled as well. I wrote a note on their FB wall. I'm so mad! Backorder means you HOLD my order til you get more stock in (which you know they will!).

It's def. worth going into a local Penny's to check. I went into our local Penny's today, and they had 3 Anna dresses. I believe they had a 2/3 (which I bought), a 7, and a 10. I was shocked they still had so many in store.

For lols, I just want to note I clicked on the link at the start of this thread that went to the Elsa dress. It now goes to men jockey shorts.. bright yellow ones in fact.

I just got an Elsa dress from JCP. If you put in the item # on the website and select a size, you can select option of "find in store". I did a search and although they did not have any at my store in Mobile, Pensacola and Montgomery had them. I was able to go to my local store and have them do a "send order?" where they call the other store and verify my payment info and the other store will ship the dress to me. It cost an extra $10 but much better then ebay prices.

I just got an Elsa dress from JCP. If you put in the item # on the website and select a size, you can select option of "find in store". I did a search and although they did not have any at my store in Mobile, Pensacola and Montgomery had them. I was able to go to my local store and have them do a "send order?" where they call the other store and verify my payment info and the other store will ship the dress to me. It cost an extra $10 but much better then ebay prices.

What item number did u put in? I can't find it anywhere and the one I entered from the first page doesn't work.

:lmao: I clicked these links and mens underwear came up!!! ha!!! :lmao:

Yikes! I went back and checked, and it was a little weird. The links worked fine in Chrome (with Ghostery) running, but the underwear thing came up with Explorer.

Anyway, try using the product IDs instead.
Elsa: 3707016
Anna: 3707015

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter