• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you going to heaven or hell based on this quiz?

Are you going to heaven or hell?

• Heaven

• Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks like I am going upwards and heading to heaven.

inaminute said:
DH and I will be joining all the DISers in hell. Anyone else bringing beer?
Better bring a lot - only beer sold in Hell is Coors Lite.

salmoneous said:
Better bring a lot - only beer sold in Hell is Coors Lite.

I'll bring the vodka!!
vodka.jpg

i'm going to hell, but hey at least i will have some disney friends there with me lol

Well, I couldn't vote because I don't believe in either answer. If there are a heaven and a hell, I'm betting many who think their going to either will be surprised at where they actually end up, and who else does or doesn't.

I believe that when you die, you're dead, period. Certain aspects of your energy may remain in the real world. That might account for ghosts and spirits.

Think about it. What exactly are you going to do in heaven, anyhow? Hang around and play harps? Maybe they have shuffleboard and bingo. No, I'm going to stick around and haunt the dickens out of a lot of people. To my friends and some family, I'll be a fun haunt. To my enemies... look out!

Even though the quiz said that I'm going to Heaven (which in reality, only my God can determine that), I have to say how flawed it is because even though I have DONE some things, when I repented and was saved thru Christ Jesus, all of my PAST sins, God put behind him, never to be thought of again (as long as I didn't do them again). So therefore, just because we have commited some of those things before, doesn't mean that we are doomed to hell.

Seems as though I will be :lmao: with the Sinners, then :sad: with the Saints! :confused3

I got heaven???? I figured I was going straight to hell in a handbasket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter