are you an outgoing person?

binny

do something that MATTERS!
My friends always laugh because I know so many people.

I go to the grocery store and know someone from each department, we go to the mall ( epecially the Disney Store lol ) and I know people there.

They always ask me how I know these people and I say the same thing... " I dont know... I just shop here a lot I guess and I talk "

Ive been this way all my life though my yearbooks from high school have so many commments like " Its so nice to know someone who knows everyone" LOL

So are you an outgoing person?

I'm not outgoing at all, but you sound just like my DH! I don't care where we go he sees someone he knows...and if he doesn't, he'll make friends along the way. When we went to WDW a few months ago we'd often take turns sitting with my 2-year-old while the rest went on rides. When it was DHs turn to sit with her, it never failed...we'd come off the ride and he'd be talking to someone...pretty much knew their life history. It's kind of nice because it brings me out of my shell somewhat, I suppose. Thankfully, all 3 of my DDs seemed to have inherited DH's gregariousness - they are all VERY outgoing. :D

Kim

Sort of. I am fairly out going and I have a lot of casual friends but I've noticed that sometimes it becomes 'work' to talk to others and be friendly whereas when I was younger it always came naturally.

talk to anyone, anywhere LOL! Drives Chris nuts!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I usually see someone I know in many places that you would never imagine!!:eek: :eek: ;)

I'm actually pretty shy in "real life." Once I know someone, however, I am more outgoing. It just depends on the person. There are people that I'm more comfortable with than others. I'm fine being by myself though, I"m not the type that needs to be around people constantly.

I was soooo shy when I was younger. Obviously I lost this trait, because now I can't stop talking! (I'm wondering if this is a good or bad thing ;) )

I didn't realize how outgoing I've become until I went to college orientation. I can start up a conversation with anyone, and I normally do! In the nail salon, in a store, waiting in some line...I talk to everyone. I can relate Binny :)

I can be out going but it's not my nature. It's difficult when all the guys are talking about "the game" and all I can discuss is the soft opening at Mission Space:earsboy:

Micca! :p You always make me :p

Yes, I am. :) Most of the time. Sometimes I'm in my own little world and oblivious to anything that's going on around me, so I may not seem outgoing. :rolleyes: :p

I'm usually the first person that would make eye contact with you and tell you hello. However, I'm VERY introverted.

No. And people who are oftentimes get on my nerves. :rolleyes:

I'm usually fairly reserved in most social settings. I think it's a throwback from having very social parents and being forced to be social.

If I'm with a group I'm really comfortable with, then I am wicked outgoing. Most people don't realize how reserved I am by nature, and a lot of them think I'm aloof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter