Are you allowed to accept visitors at your resort?

disney0210

Yes, I'm a disneyholic.
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to ask - while we are at BCV, can someone with a car come visit us?

Can she use the pool while with us?

Not looking to breaking any rules so I wanted to ask before we set a meet-up with a friend. If this wasn't allowed, no problem at all, we'll probably just go off site to meet up...

Thanks in advance!

She can only use the pool if she is a registered guest on your reservation. If you have room for her as to occupancy you can register her, however you can not do this if on the dining plan. To use the pool she must be registered.

She can come by car, tell the guard who she is visiting and get a visitor pass for her car.

She can dine, shop, visit but only use the pool if registered to your room.

She can only use the pool if she is a registered guest on your reservation. If you have room for her as to occupancy you can register her, however you can not do this if on the dining plan. To use the pool she must be registered.

She can come by car, tell the guard who she is visiting and get a visitor pass for her car.

She can dine, shop, visit but only use the pool if registered to your room.

Good point! I do have room for one more in the reservation so I might go that route, just in case she wants to swim.

Thank you!

We just had 8 visitors in HH we celebrated my Mom's 80th. At check in I asked for several key cards and parking passes. This was never an issue.

My DSis, BIL, and DN live in the Orlando area, and they always come visit us when we're at WDW. Like a previous poster said, they just tell the guard at the gate, and they've never had a problem getting into the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!