Are you a Twilight/New Moon fan? (the books)

I was thinking about doing that but the postage costs more than the book. I am trying to sort out if i can wait until October. I know the answer will probably end up being no :lmao:

The Jacob thing didn't bother me so much. I'm one of those people who was pulling for Edward and Bella, but I don't hate Jake or anything, and I think Stephenie had to put some Bella/Jacob in there to close out that uncertainty for bella and Edward. I've read some YA books that go beyond what Stephenie put in love scene-wise, and I think the characters seemed true to themselves in those moments. I really loved all the Edward/Jake confrontation though, I thought it was great.

The Jacob thing didn't bother me so much. I'm one of those people who was pulling for Edward and Bella, but I don't hate Jake or anything, and I think Stephenie had to put some Bella/Jacob in there to close out that uncertainty for bella and Edward. I've read some YA books that go beyond what Stephenie put in love scene-wise, and I think the characters seemed true to themselves in those moments. I really loved all the Edward/Jake confrontation though, I thought it was great.

I dont hate Jacob, except in the last chapter or so when she goes to visit Jacob she says something like "How can we see each other if we love each other like this?" Like I said something like that, and it seems like she really isnt sure yet if she wants to let go of those feelings that she got from Jacob.
And the epilogue was kind of like Jacobs good-bye.

I dont hate Jacob, except in the last chapter or so when she goes to visit Jacob she says something like "How can we see each other if we love each other like this?" Like I said something like that, and it seems like she really isnt sure yet if she wants to let go of those feelings that she got from Jacob.
And the epilogue was kind of like Jacobs good-bye.

I didn't see it as unsure, but more that she knew that she had those feelings and accepted them, but she didn't want to hurt him anymore knowing he would always be second best. Jake shines, but he doesn't sparkle. I thought of it as Jacob's good-bye as well, and I like the way she wrote him out, although I think he might pop up somewhere in Breaking Dawn.

i really liked the book it was nothing like i expected
i've noticed that alot of people are complaining about this one and it kind of makes me a little mad i mean stephenie could've decided to not write the series anymore and we should be lucky that we have this wonderful book series to read to begin with and we shouldn't be complaining about it the author worked really hard on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter