Are Villians Available as Characters?

Tink&PirateMama

queen mamadalla is what they call me... they being
Anyone know? I had this ideas lastnight, that what if we hired a villian that my kids had to help fight or something to 'save the day' at the wedding. Maybe with a good character or something. I'm not sure, but my son will be a knight, and my daughter a fairy, so I was thinking captain hook would be an obvious choice! How much disney adventure would that be!

I'm pretty sure Disney will let you have whatever character you want for the right amount of $

I think there is a new rule of no face characters.

By 'face' would that include captain hook do you think- he has a face, but it's a masked face (unlike cinderella or something)...?? Are there any villians w/out a face? I can't think of any:(

By 'face' would that include captain hook do you think- he has a face, but it's a masked face (unlike cinderella or something)...?? Are there any villians w/out a face? I can't think of any:(

I think they mean those that can talk, the princesses, Capt. Jack.

Villains who don't have faces:
Captain Hook
Queen of Hearts
that guy from Hunchback
Jafar
Ursala (but I don't think you can get her)
King John from Robin Hood

That's all I can think of. I'm sure there are a few more.

I think they mean those that can talk, the princesses, Capt. Jack.

Villains who don't have faces:
Captain Hook
Queen of Hearts
that guy from Hunchback
Jafar
Ursala (but I don't think you can get her)
King John from Robin Hood

That's all I can think of. I'm sure there are a few more.

Oh this would be good news! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter