Are things back to normal after the storm yesterday?

Piglet99645

DIS Veteran
We arrive tomorrow. Wondering how the rain affected the parks. Damage? Closures?

Stay safe out there.

Everything is fine in the Parks! Lightly raining but no issues as far as I can see.

Damage around OC though. Power outages, fallen trees, etc. I had one fall in front of me last night coming home from work!

It does sound like the weather has been pretty bad.

Stay safe, all of you who are visiting the parks :)

At DL right now. It was rainy in AM and very cool tonight. Park was only moderately full of out of town folks today. Only a few locals here today (they must melt in the rain). Only damage we saw was to palm trees and other vegetation. No rain expected Sunday but storms are expected next week. Some interstate highways did get flooded and sink holes were a problem. I would check with highway patrol if you are driving.

We were in DL today (locals who don't melt at all in the rain -- Bring it!). Aside from a few puddles, things looked fine. Lines were moderate. Parking at M&F was a breeze. It did get chilly quite quickly once the sun went down. Saw lots of shivering guests who must have forgotten to bring heavy enough jackets.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter