zabache

DIS Veteran
we have booked at:
Tusker House-Lunch
Ohana-Dinner
Akershus-Breakfast
Boatwrights-Dinner since were staying at POR
Crystal Palace-Dinner

The only rest with great reviews is Ohana. The worst one with reviews is Boatwrights but some are good.. All the others are mixed.

Suggestions

Other than Tony's Town Square ... I have not eaten at a WDW TS where I have been unhappy. I have my favourites but they are all good. Go with your gut and try the restaurants on your list. Hopefully over time you will get a chance to try them all. PS - Ohana's is definitely on of our favourites.

Thanks for your reply. I think it's hit or miss. Everyone has different experiences or expectations. I sure hope we have some good experiences. Thanks again

I agree with jhryb. Everybody has such varied opinions. Go with your list and enjoy. I am curious to see what you think about Boatwright's though. We stay at POR Riverside every year and have never eaten there for dinner. I tried to talk my DH into it this year, but he didn't want to give up another reservation to try it. Have a wonderful time!!

We stayed at POR in September and ate at Boatwrights once. It was good, I had the Beef Tenderloin Medallions, and they were pretty good. My husband enjoyed what he ordered as well, probably the Jambalaya.

With the exception of Boatwright's, I think they are all excellent choices. I am excepting Boatwright's only because I have not eaten there, and cannot speak to their quality or lack thereof. I also like the time choices for the places you have listed: Akershus at breakfast is wonderful, and can get you into Epcot before rope drop. Tusker House for lunch is probably my favorite in-theme-park buffet meal. Crystal Palace is arguably the best TS in MK for dinner. Be Our Guest may supplant it, but I have not been able to try it yet.

Enjoy!

we have booked at:
Tusker House-Lunch
Ohana-Dinner
Akershus-Breakfast
Boatwrights-Dinner since were staying at POR
Crystal Palace-Dinner

The only rest with great reviews is Ohana. The worst one with reviews is Boatwrights but some are good.. All the others are mixed.

Suggestions
Pretty good list, except for Ohana dinner. I thought the food was pretty disappointing. But you should go and judge for yourself. You might like it.

We seem to be trying many of the same places on our trips! We have eaten at the Crystal Palace and found the food to be good and the kids loved Pooh and Friends.
We stayed at POR last time and eat at Boatwrights on our last night. I have to say it was one of the best meals we had on that trip. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
As for the rest they will be new to us as well but I've found while reading this bb that there are always people who love a place and always people who don't so I think you have to try somewhere and find out for yourself. :cutie:

Thanks for the replies
I think we'll stick with our choices and hopefully they will all be good.
Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter