Are there non smoking DVC villas?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Belle5, Mar 5, 2001.

1. Belle5

Belle5 DIS Veteran

I'm assuming there would be

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

yes dvc started out half and half - over the years there have been more request for non-smoking so DVC has changed. At OKW the nonsmoking have always been the even numbers.

4. dianeschlicht

dianeschlicht <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

At OKW the smoking buildings are: 12,19,25,27,41,49, and 51. All others are non-smoking. When you make your ressie, request smoking or non. If you make no request, you will be given a non-smoking villa. We usually try to book 53,54,55,56 since that whole area is non-smoking. I am not sure how the arrangement is at BWV. Since that is a hotel setting, I would think it would be more of a problem since a smoking room and non-smoking room could be either above or below each other, or next door. BWV owners might have some info for you there.

Disneydiane [​IMG]

5. Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen DIS Veteran

My understanding at BWV is that floors 1&2 are smoking, while 3-5 are non :)

6. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

If you don't give a preference, you could get smoking. I have a non-smoker friend who did not give a preference at BWV because she didn't want to lessen her chance of a Boardwalk view. She got a smoking room over Luna Park. She was not happy... :( The resort was full and they could not move her for a few nights.

7. Debby7

Debby7 DIS Veteran

Two years ago we stayed in a studio on the 1st floor of BWV,right over the art gallery. It was definitely non-smoking at that time.