Are There Fireworks Each Night In September?

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
Gosh, I feel like a complete Disney planning newbie -- I've got the WDW thing down pat, bu my boys (dh & ds) have decided that next year they want to make a trip to CA to do LegoLand and DL/DCA.

I bought Birnbaum's DL guidebook tonight and plan to read these boards at length, but I have a quick question: If we plan to be at DL/DCA from Friday through Tuesday, will we see the fireworks? It seems Fantasmic is only done on the weekends in September, but I can't find anything definite on the "Believe" fireworks. Can anyone help? TIA!! :-)

a&e.jpg

Amy
"DiznEeyore"
Offsite '78
ASMu 10/98
PO 2/99
ASMo/Poly/PO 9/99
Contemporary 9/00
Poly 9/01
VWL 12/01

Hi DiznEeyore! No, typically the Believe fireworks are only on the weekends (if done at ALL) in the off season at Disneyland. Other than Labor Day weekend, you definitely won't see them during the week, and hopefully you will get to see them on the weekend. Have fun! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Thanks Michelle! :)

a&e.jpg

Amy
"DiznEeyore"
Offsite '78
ASMu 10/98
PO 2/99
ASMo/Poly/PO 9/99
Contemporary 9/00
Poly 9/01
VWL 12/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter