Are there any trips while you're doing the CP?

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by Mousiesarah, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Mousiesarah

Mousiesarah Earning My Ears

I just had my phone interview today! pixiedust:

I was wondering if Disney plans road trips to the beach or surrounding areas for the CP participants?:moped:

I'm really excited / nervous waiting to see if I will be accepted or not! Hopefully I don't have to wait too long....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AnnaS

AnnaS DIS Sponsoor/Veteran

My dd is in the CP program now. I don't know the answer to that but in this month's newsletter I get, I did see there was a trip planned to Universal.

4. eadavis

eadavis Mickey is my Homeboy

Yes, there are trips planned exclusively for CP participants, depending on the season, they plan trips to Magic (Basketball), Devil Rays (Baseball), and Lightening (Hockey) games. They also plan trips to Universal, ocoa Beach, Miami, and some other places, it just all depends on the season/weather. These trips aren't free, but you can purchase tickets at a discount. There is a calendar of events at each of the housing offices and they put out a monthly newsletter.

5. lego606

lego606 Mouseketeer

Disneyland does trips to Hollywood, LA, the El Capitan, the Disney Studio Store & Soda Fountain, Burbank, and more things like that.

6. AnnaS

Nice!!!

7. Bribrittmom

Bribrittmom DIS Veteran DVC Gold

How do you get the newsletter? Could you post it? Thanks. My DD is a CP right now doing spring advantage.

8. AnnaS

Signed up my email address at the Parent's welcome center when dd was checking in. The March one is not in my old mail - might have downloaded it but don't know how to look for that. We should get April soon - will send it to you private when I get it.