Are there any quiet spots with access to an outlet?

tripletsmama

DIS Veteran
I have 2 breastfeeding related questions! At Disney I use the baby care center to feed DS. He is a very easily distracted eater, so this works well. For him to properly eat it can't be too loud or too much to look at. Yes, I try covering him to eliminate any stimulation, but then he spends his time trying to get uncovered! Can anyone tell me some good quiet out of the way spots in the parks that would work well for breastfeeding?

Second question...
We hired a babysitter for one day of our trip. We will leave DS in the room with her. We wanted to give our girls some alone time with mommy and daddy and ride some of the bigger rides with them. This means I will have to pump. Is there anywhere in the park where I can have access to an outlet for my pump? Obviously I can cover myself up, so it's okay if it's not quiet/private. Any suggestions?

There is a family services center in each park that will fit your needs. They are marked on the maps. You'll have no problem. There is also one in Citywalk.

damo said:
There is a family services center in each park that will fit your needs. They are marked on the maps. You'll have no problem. There is also one in Citywalk.

Thanks! Are there quiet rooms in the family services building? What all do they have there?

I used it way back in 2006, and there were outlets there but I don't know if the space configuration has changed since. If you call Guest Services at 407-224-4233 they should be able to answer.

There are nursing rooms at both parks and citywalk. They are quiet and have outlets. They are located in the Health Services at the parks. Each park has 2 Health Service locations and Citywalk has one Health Services. I actually find them quieter than the ones at Disney since you won't be sharing the room with other moms and babies. They are private and each Health Services has 2 nursing rooms, one with a tv and one without. There is also a changing table and a rocking chair. Most of the time both rooms are empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!