Are there ANY discount codes that apply to campsites?

After Dec 18, there will no be any as a rule as that is Holiday season. Before that date AAA may be available...

I've gotten some discounts at campgrounds this summer by simply calling up the campground and asking what they have in the way of discounts.

You'd be surprised!

Yes! I've been regularly getting AAA, AP, and PIN Code discounts for my clients in the campground! The new fall discount for the public, that was just released a couple of days ago, is also available certain dates for the campsites. :)

Yes! I've been regularly getting AAA, AP, and PIN Code discounts for my clients in the campground! The new fall discount for the public, that was just released a couple of days ago, is also available certain dates for the campsites. :)

Good news !!!!:thumbsup2

I sent you an email... I haven't had any luck.

Thanks
JE

We got the AP discount just this week on our Preferred site in November. Saved us $10/night, $200 overall. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter