Are the villas ever included in discounts?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by jlw29, Aug 31, 2009.

1. jlw29

jlw29 Mouseketeer

Are the villas, other than OKW, ever included in the discounts? I've never had occasion to book a villa in the past but we have an upcoming family reunion that I'd like to book a 2BR and a studio or 1BR for. I've always seen OKW as the example when they give sample rates for discounts and wondered if that was the only villa offered.

Has anyone gotten a villa with any of the recent great discounts and willing to share their experience?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. snykymom

snykymom Still tagless after all these years

Yes, if they haven't been booked by DVC members themselves or rented on points. I've read on these boards that people have been able to book them. I personally haven't tried, so I can't vouch for it.

4. hmillerbarilla

hmillerbarilla DIS Veteran

I used a PIN code last year too get a BWV 2 BD at about 35% off. We kept trying for BCV but it was impossible. I think the hardest part is "if they aren't booked by DVC members" so we bought into DVC this past winter since we loved our villa stay.

5. shoes99

shoes99 DIS Veteran

We check in tomorrow at the new BLT on a pin code. We originally had free dining at rack rate, then we got a Pin so I changed to room only.

6. luke6t6

luke6t6 Mouseketeer

We stayed at Bay Lake Towers in a great 1BR Villa, Lake View on the buy 4 get 3 free package. Our package began on 8/4 which was the day that BLT opened to the public.

My understanding is that if there is inventory available, any resort can be utilized in the promotional deals.

Luke
    :thumbsup2

7. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

Yes. Like a previous poster, I stayed at BLT on the 4/3 deal when they opened, and I've used AP, Fla Res, and AAA discounts at the other DVC resorts. Availability is always limited though, and if you don't book when the codes are first released, then SSR and OKW are usually all that is left.

8. TiggerStac

TiggerStac <font color=darkorchid>I'm going to join in on thi

I've also used 40% off pin at BWV (4/08)

9. jlw29

jlw29 Mouseketeer

Thanks for all the responses so far. I'll be watching closely when any deals are released and call right away to see if I can get a villa. I have quite a way before out vacation, so it will be a while before any discounts are released.

10. kat3668

kat3668 Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Driving me nuts i

Yes discounts have been offered in the past. I am staying in a 1 bdrm at SSR with the 30% off pin and free dining... you just have to keep your eyes open.
    Good Luck!:goodvibes