Are the pools open in November?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by stacy, May 2, 2005.

1. stacy

stacy Earning My Ears

Hello, everyone. My family is planning our first trip to Disney, and this place is full of information that is so helpful. We are planning to go in November--Thanksgiving week. My concern is that the resort pools or hot tubs will be closed. I have looked on the official Disney site and not been able to find the info I need.

Sorry, if this has been addressed in another thread. Thanks for any links or info you can give me.

:sunny:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ms1

ms1 Mouseketeer

Pools will be open.

4. Kimberly

Kimberly DIS Veteran

Pretty positive they're open throughout the entire year. When i was looking around for info on the Animal Kingdom Lodge, somewhere it was written that during the "winter" months, the pool is heated to 82 degrees. I can't see why they wouldn't do this at the other resorts as well.

5. Sandi

Sandi A proud Spartans fan.

Pools are almost always open -- except when the weather would cause dangerous situations (lightning, etc.). Being from mid-Michigan -- where it is snow/hailing today -- we swim in all temperatures. Even when it's too chilly for me in January, my DD will happily jump in and swim with the ducks.

6. tlbwriter

tlbwriter Does this look infected?

I saw plenty of people enjoying the GF's heated pool on some very chilly December days!

7. ILoveWDW2003

ILoveWDW2003 DIS Veteran

They are open all year and heated almost all year-round, water parks too.

Water parks take turns over the winter months being down for rehab, but one is always open.

8. stacy

stacy Earning My Ears

Thanks so much to everyone that responded. Much appreciated. :banana: