1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Are the discs supplied by photographers playable in the UK

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by SugarPlumFairyUK, Mar 7, 2013.

1. SugarPlumFairyUK

SugarPlumFairyUK Mouseketeer

Just had a crazy thought that the discs of photos may not be playable in the UK? Can anyone confirm please ??

I'm sure the answer will be 'yes of course' but what a nightmare if we were to get home and couldn't view them .... :scared:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

Photo discs aren't authored the same way movie discs are (Region 1 vs. Region 2, NTSC vs PAL) - they just hold the photos in a file structure like the one on a USB drive or your camera's memory card or your computer. You should have no problem dragging the photos from the disc to your hard drive. :thumbsup2

4. tinkerbell 766

tinkerbell 766 <font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or

Just to say that the six (yes six) discs we received from Randy were all fine in our PC here in the UK.:thumbsup2

5. disneyamy4

disneyamy4 Mouseketeer

if you are getting a videographer, i believe most dvd players are multi region these days. if you have an old dvd player that is only region two, it's only about £20 to get a multi region player! :D

6. SugarPlumFairyUK

SugarPlumFairyUK Mouseketeer

Thanks folks - another (totally ridiculous, I Know) pre wedding panic for no reason!! :bride: