Are the All Star Resorts THAT bad?

Having now stayed at each 'level' of resort at WDW, I can say that I have no problem what-so-ever with the AllStars. In fact, I would almost have to say that I'm either staying at an AllStar or a deluxe. I'm just not sure the slides/more adult theming at the mods. are worth the money. My dd, 10, liked ASMusic more than the Polynesian. And considering the Polynesian was her dream resort, that's saying something. Yes, we did buy DVC at BWV. But, when we aren't staying there, we'll be at ASMusic. THe rooms were okay in size. If you're concerned about the size, then get connecting rooms. If you have a good rate, it's going to run you less than 1 mod. room. The food courts are really good. And as far as kids going crazy all over the place...well, we were there for the end of the Pop Warner goings on. Have to say that we had no problem what-so-ever with noisy kids. In fact, the kids at the Polynesian were much worse. It all boils down to what you are looking for. Is it a more relaxed vacation, sitting by the pool with a nice tall one in your hand? Then go deluxe. Or, are you going to be going all day in the parks with your little ones. THen go with a value resort. None of them are bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter