Are suites worth it?

CRSNDSNY, we almost went on the Halloween sailing next year, but opted for the week before. We're also in 8034. So, we'll try to leave it clean & tidy for you! How cool!

This will be our 4th Disney cruise, but the 1st in a suite. We can't wait! We were deciding between a cat 3 & 4. After reading all this great info on the benefits of a suite I'm so glad we opted for the cat 3. :thumbsup2

CRSNDSNY said:
I sure hope they're worth it!

We have one booked for the Halloween cruise next year and cannot wait! It will be me, my husband and my daughter who will be 2 and a half by then. In fact, we originally had stateroom 8022 booked but yesterday I was able to successfully switch to a larger midship category 3 stateroom 8034. Based on the reports from this board, the pictures convinced me to move to the larger midship ones.

So far we've stayed in Cats 5 (twice), Cat 8 & Cat 9. Upcoming we have another Cat 9 but cannot wait for our Cat 3 next year! :banana:

Poohbush - Congrats on suite 8034... definitely one of the nicer cat. 3 suites! ::yes::

Not all cat. 3 suites are created equal! 8034 is among the best!! :thumbsup2

BeanoC - we have 8034 for Christmas 2007, and from looking at the deckplan, I'm wondering what the deal is with the little hook that seems to extend out wider than the rest of the stateroom? Is that just a peculiarity of the schematic, or is it really something different about the layout of that particular stateroom?

Hey, I'm in 8034 too!!! December 1, 2007. We could start a 8034 club or sumpin! I am so looking forward to it, there will be five of us, with my father who will probably spend quite a bit of time in the cabin, so we decided the extra room of the suite was a necessity ( we rationalize things really well)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter