Are refunds still coming in the usual timeframe (or longer)?

I was told my refund could take up to 2 billing cycles (2 months). However, it came rather quickly. I would say it took about a week. Maybe less.

Has anyone noticed if refunds are coming in the usual timeframe or are they taking longer?
I cancelled a June reservation about a week ago, and already have the money back on my credit card. I cancelled a May reservation a few weeks ago and that money was back in about a week. They have been saying the "two billing cycles" line, for years, but I have never had it take that long.

We were supposed to check in via a room-only reservation last Saturday. I left the reservation as is, so it was auto-cancelled by Disney. Deposit was refunded earlier this week, so in my experience pretty normal timing. Note, variability in timing is often due more to the credit card in question than Disney, under normal circumstances.

DCL on the other hand... holding on to my money until the very last minute! :mad:

I cancelled a reservation booked through Disney and got my refund in about a week. I cancelled a couple of reservations at the Swan/Dolphin through Marriott and by calling the Swan directly. It has been well over three weeks and I still haven't gotten my refund. I have called a couple of additional times to ask about it and received an email confirmation saying I would get a full refund, but haven't received it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter