Are beverages from Cabana's only available during meal times?

I carry a Nalgene around with me. Sometimes it's adulterated. Usually it's not. The other hand is the one I use for the DOTD.

You can get ice from your room host and fill up in your room. All the water onboard is processed the same way, whether from the drink station, or from the tap in your room. Also the same water for making the ice.

Sometimes it's faster to go to the station when you get back from an excursion. On the Med cruise, it was so hot at some of the ports (40-42 degrees Celsius) that when we got back to the ship I'd go to my stateroom, grab my bottle and run up to fill with ice then refill with water from the tap in the room until the ice was melted. I'd end up drinking 2-3 full bottles of ice water right away I was so dehydrated.

I can take water in that off of the ship when in port?
We take our water bottles with us, fill on the ship and take on our excursions. Very easy and saves money. I got them on sale from Disneystore.com. They've got an insulating sleeve and a strap to make them easier to carry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter