Are bags ok at US Hollywood?

valskate86

Earning My Ears
we are heading to California to Disneyland and other adventures in 3 weeks! While I am well versed in WDW; this is my first DL/Cali trip. I believe that universal studios is on our to do list. I carry a small crossbody bag in Disney and know I can take it on all rides there. Can I do the same at Universal Hollywood? I have no problem going bag less (I do it all the time at my home park). I just want to be prepared.
Thanks in advance!

There are lockers for bags at any ride that does not allow them on. Hulk, Dragons, and HRRR do not allow anything at all in pockets and no bags. FJ, MIB, and several other rides have lockers but will allow a fanny / belt pack with a three prong closure. There are a couple of other threads on this here on the front page if you want more info and a pic of the allowed 3 prong clasp.

Take a look at this one: http://www.disboards.com/threads/fa...closure-current-status.3404302/#post-53564468

The Bayliss bag being referenced here is on closeout at ebags for $29.99...

When we were there, there were lockers outside of the Mummy to put articles in just like at Orlando. They don't have the big coasters at Hollywood, but I know that the Mummy does require lockers for loose articles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter