Are any of the cheese plates NOT covered under the dining plan that you know of?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by mommy2paisley, Sep 27, 2012.

1. mommy2paisley

mommy2paisley DIS Veteran

We have the deluxe dining plan and my favorite thing is cheese plates!!!! Of these restaurants, are there any that the cheese plate isn't covered to your knowledge? Thanks!

Chefs de France
    Le Cellier
    Mama Melrose
    Jiko
    Flying Fish
    California Grill
    Citricos
    Narcoossee's
    Yachtsman Steakhouse

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tanyabeth8

Tanyabeth8 Mouseketeer

I can't answer your question, but the bakery in France had a good cheese plate that is considered a counter service meal and when I got it they gave me a baguette, drink and dessert for a quick service credit.

4. Cant wait for Disney

Cant wait for Disney DIS Veteran

I can't really answer either, sorry! But I can tell you that last summer the waiter at Cali grill let me replace my dining plan dessert with the cheese tray an he brought it out before my meal

5. bedogged

bedogged <font color=purple>Choose parents that aged well<b

From personal experience, I can vouch for all but Le Cellier and Mama Melrose. That doesn't mean the other two wouldn't, just that I haven't eaten there and ordered a cheese plate. Some will allow you to order the cheese plate as a desert as well.

6. lizzytizzy

lizzytizzy Mouseketeer

When did they start having the cheese plate as a CS? When I last went in December, it wasn't part of the DDP. If it's recent, I'm going to try and ask again!!!!

7. Tanyabeth8

Tanyabeth8 Mouseketeer

I got it two years ago when I went and I just got it last week again. Same thing last week, cheese plate, French baguette, dessert and drink.

8. Tanyabeth8

Tanyabeth8 Mouseketeer

Also, I did ask both times. It isn't written anywhere. Girl at counter just said cheese plate is quick service, but not snack. Then she handed me a baguette and told me to pick a dessert.