Are any of the bedrooms at Windsor Hills large enough for an air mattress?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by disneyworldbound, Feb 10, 2008.

1. disneyworldbound

disneyworldbound Earning My Ears

I was thinking of taking an air mattress with us. My children will be young and I don't want them roaming the condo at night without me knowing it. I thought it would be easier to take an air mattress and put them in our room. Will any of the bedrooms accomodate this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lexie32

lexie32 DIS Veteran

Ds was only 2 last year so we bought a baby monitor to use even though we don't use one at home anymore

hth alex

4. hlbrink

hlbrink Mouseketeer

The master bedrooms look pretty big, I'm sure you could fit an air mattress. However, many of the owners offer baby gear such as pack and plays, baby gates, high chairs etc.

5. mrswh

mrswh DIS Veteran

We just got back from a stay in a Windsor Hills condo. The master bedroom (with a queen bed) would have fit an air mattress (we used the pack 'n play provided for our youngest and it fit fine). I wouldn't say it would be roomy by any stretch, but it would fit. :) You'd probably have to contact each individual owner to ask whether the air mattress would fit, as it would depend on the size and placement of the bed. But honestly, our kids were so tired after a day at Disney that there was no way they were wandering the condo at night.

6. gqchicago

gqchicago Formerly someone else..

In a townhome I think the best place for an air mattress or pack & play is the second bedroom upstairs, which is usually furnished with a twin bed setup, some have bunkbeds though, or other options.

It would probably go in the master between the king bed and the windows. Assuming you mean a twin sized, small one, right? (not a big queen or something?)

Definitely not in the downstairs queen bedroom.

7. sympatico

sympatico DIS Veteran

In a townhouse at WH the master bedroom and the twin bedroom with bathrooms are upstairs. Their doors are opposite each other. There's a hall way between them with a linen closet and another closet with a stacked washer/dryer. If you put a gate at the top of the stairs so the kids couldn't get down themselves they would be confined to the upstairs. It would be very easy for them to sleep in the twin bedroom and you in the master with the doors open. Also take a baby monitor with you and put it on the stairs so you could tell if one somehow got out. The two bedrooms aren't that far apart and it would give each of you some space.