Are advance reservations required for any of Wolfgang Puck's places to eat in DDD?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by FairyDust2008, May 20, 2008.

1. FairyDust2008

FairyDust2008 DIS Veteran

I had posted a thread a good while back but can't get my search engine to pull up. I don't think I had too many replies anyhow, LOL :) But, I was just wondering if any of Wolgang Puck's places to eat in DDD require an ADR? Thanks so much!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wildeoscar

wildeoscar DIS Veteran

hm, at the express no... but the only one of the places that is decent is the express.

4. FairyDust2008

FairyDust2008 DIS Veteran

**BUMPING FOR MORE RESPONSES** Come on, I know there are alot of Wolgang Puck Lovers out there :) I saw a post awhile back regarding it as being on many peoples fav list but I can't get my search engine to pull it up. If anyone has REVIEWS, PICS and let me know if you need ADR's for any of his places, I would REALLY appreciate it-THANKS:goodvibes

5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

We've only eaten at Wolfgang Puck Express, which is CS with no ADR needed :goodvibes. But we LOVE it and eat there atleast once every trip :banana: :banana:.

6. Lady V

Lady V <font color=339933>I kept waking up so hot!<br><fo

We ate at the TS one upstairs and we did make an ADR. Food was good but our server was really snotty I thought.