Arby's employee refuses to serve uniformed police officer

Sounds like the clerk did nothing wrong, and the manager made a stupid joke. See no reason for the clerk to be suspended. Manager should be fired for not having the common sense to know not to make jokes that may offend the customers.

We don't really know if the employees were rude and are now backpedaling or if the police officer was just overly sensitive. Either way, I don't agree with this boycott though.

One "like" isn't sufficient. I FREAKING "LOVE" this !

People (including family of policemen) started protesting outside the Arby's, so Arby's called the police. oh the irony. The police showed up and began giving Slurpees to the protestors. BTW, the Arby's manager has since been fired, and the cashier suspended. http://wfts.tv/1IMGFoE

11921643_10156099598745691_3600061976868891008_n.png

, I'd love a Beef and Cheddar right about now! But our Arbys closed. Bad location.

I never liked the beef and chedder for some reason. The plain ole roast beef has always been my favorite. But for fast food, their Reuben is pretty good.

, I'd love a Beef and Cheddar right about now! But our Arbys closed. Bad location.

I never liked the beef and chedder for some reason. The plain ole roast beef has always been my favorite. But for fast food, their Reuben is pretty good.

Sounds like the clerk did nothing wrong, and the manager made a stupid joke. See no reason for the clerk to be suspended. Manager should be fired for not having the common sense to know not to make jokes that may offend the customers.

Yeah that's what it sounds like. As far as the cashier's comment about being 19 and colored (I didn't realize people stilled said colored), I think that's more about how the cashier thinks he'll be viewed and not be given the benefit of the doubt. Given that people (including police) are calling for his job, I don't know that he's wrong to feel that way.

If this keeps up and I stay on the internet being offended every day, I'm gonna run out of places where I can eat and shop. All the money I'll save being offended will help me pay my internet bill I suppose. I sure hope my internet provider never has an internet group going after them. I'll be lost and without a mission. I need my daily dose of being offended.

They don't serve them big ole pancakes like that lady in Maine, right? I gotta keep all my internet based anger organized. I wouldn't know what to be angry about if the internet didn't tell me.

You mean you don't get the text and push alerts. This way you're alerted the moment something transpires that demands your anger.

The police officer may have been sensitive, I don't know. can't blame her though. So many officers are being shot, spat upon, and insulted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter