Arabian Nights & Other Orlando Discounts

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
Repeat from Orlando Board

There was a very old thread with a link to discount orland/half-price orlando. Basically it lists several radio stations owned by Clear Channel that offer weekly discount deals (uaully 50% off). That link didn't work so I searched all of the radio stations and discovered most are offering the following on Arabian Nights--pay $50.00 for a $100.0 certificate. I am enclosing a link to ONE of the radio stations and a list of some of the others (if you want to search for them)

Arabian Nights You are buying on two tickets to Arabian Nights, a value of $100, good for two adult admissions. Two Genies, a Princess with a mind of her own, some incredible magic and major remodeling to the Arabian Nights Palace and the Royal Stables have made Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction in Orlando an even more fascinating place to visit in 2007. Beautiful horses from around the world are showcased in the world's largest indoor equestrian area for the best dinner show in Orlando. Arabian Nights has won AOL Cityguide's "City's Best Family - Friendly Resturant" for the past two years, plus tons of other awards over the past 7 years.

http://deals.magic107.com/cc-common/ddindex2.php

WFLA 540
740 The Team
Big 100.3
XL 106.7
Real Rock 101
Real radio 104.1

HTH

It's been almost 3 years since I've ordered from them, but they did offer some awesome deals. I was able to get ½-price GCs for several Universal CityWalks restaurants at the time, as well as some for restaurants on I-Drive. They definitely helped me with our budget that year!

Just a word of caution: make sure to check for expiration dates and blackout dates. Some certificates may not be valid during your dates of travel, so read the fine print.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter