April meet at the POR

I can't think of anywhere outdoors besides the pool can you guys? There is the center courtyards but no seating there. Maybe the quiet pool? There's never ANYONE there at that time!

Andrea

uh andrea...um i forgot to tell you but the kiddie pool will be closed when we are there...*runs for cover*

I can't think of anywhere outdoors besides the pool can you guys? There is the center courtyards but no seating there. Maybe the quiet pool? There's never ANYONE there at that time!

Andrea

Its nice over there too if I remember correctly. :thumbsup2

so will I be the only one with a car? Excluding Andrea's family of course.

Melody do you want me to see if I can get some mylar balloons and pick up the night before?

That sounds perfect!! I can't wait to see everyone again!! Alex, we have to figure out a way to get the kids together at some point, maybe Friday night? The girls ask about your DS a lot!!

Andrea

the quiet pool will be the main pool because they are doing construction for a new pool theme*runs back under cover*

Melody do you want me to see if I can get some mylar balloons and pick up the night before?

I can bring all the regular drinks if you guys want anything besides coffee. Maybe some soda or lemonades or waters. Let me know!

Andrea

BRB, gotta go brush Nathan's teeth and lay him down so I can type!

Andrea

Andrea

Thank you, Lynn! :goodvibes

Let's see what Laurelle (dang is that wrong?) says. Maybe she can come up with the perfect outdoor spot, and let us pull out some chairs?

Oh, and I didn't want to talk gifts, just in case she does search and find us all here. But if you are doing a gift (as opposed to a gift card), and I think most of us are doing an actual gift, just keep in mind that she's got to fly back or ship it. I may be able to bring something(s) back for her also, not sure.

So hopefully what you have in mind isn't huge, bulky, heavy, etc. I'm trying to think a little daintier than usual for mine. ;)

Yeah!
I'll let you know the theme, and then you can pickout the balloons and colors.

Can you bring some OJ in an ice-chest?

I can bring drinks if everyone wants. I'll make sure I have OJ and waters and maybe one other juice. Does that sound okay?

Andrea

Yeah!
I'll let you know the theme, and then you can pickout the balloons and colors.

Can you bring some OJ in an ice-chest?

Sweet! I'll do anything you ask! Juice in an ice chest sounds great! :thumbsup2

and I only offered dh's muffins and such because they are so good and then no one has to cook or buy anything. However if anyone wants to no problem I wont bring them. Let me know! I'm easy!

this is what lorealle said...read em and weep

As it stands right now, we do tentatively expect that the Main Pool Area will be closed for all of April, May & June. But again, if that changes, we will definitely let you know! So keep checking into this thread!

I can bring drinks if everyone wants. I'll make sure I have OJ and waters and maybe one other juice. Does that sound okay?

Andrea

Ok Andrea if its not too much trouble if you want the drinks you can have em! If you dont have time to go get them you can call and let me know! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter