April/May Rental Car Deals? Know of any?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Dianelouise, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Dianelouise

Dianelouise Earning My Ears

We are headed to WDW last week of April through first week of May and I still need to rent a mini-van. Anyone know of any specials? Last year we got lucky and Alamo had a $199 mini-van rental special but I'm not finding that right now.

Help!!!

Diane

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

Alamo has the best minivan deal currently. Use sunpromo in your contract code box and $30 coupon AD2123JMC in the coupon box. Lots of folks have found this combination successful. You can go to mousesavers.com to check out a list of codes and coupons too.

4. WildLodge

WildLodge Earning My Ears

Try priceline.com first and bid for a rate lower than the promo. We did this in Dec last year and got a mid-size car for $15 per day.

5. nelson84

nelson84 Mouseketeer

I got a good deal on Priceline. Minivan for $28/day!

6. MinnieForMe

MinnieForMe DIS Veteran

Hi:
    I used the Sunpromo too with Alamo. I got a 9 day minivan for $322 including taxes. It was the best I found. Plus, you avoid the lines with Alamo making it worth even more to me.

7. vsimeone

vsimeone <font color=deeppink>I am the Queen Thread Killer

Do you know if this will work for a different category of car? I am going to Orlando by myself (sadly not Disney this time) so I don't need a minivan. I would love a good deal on a compact!

8. marshallandcartersmo

marshallandcartersmo DIS Veteran

do these codes work for anywhere?? we need a van to drive to the beach, but we'd need one leaving from our house---which is no where near Disney.

and I might be crazy, but where's the contract code box/? I can see the coupon code box?