April Exercise Thread--Spring is here! No excuses to not get moving. :)

Am I doing this correctly? Daily update for this am
35/900
Eliptical/cardio setting

Can I join in for 700 minutes? I think this challenge will provide the extra little kick in the butt to go to the gym when I'm just not feeling it.

Hi again everybody!:wave2:

Thanks for hosting again Rose! :love:

After hitting my adjusted goal for March (927/800), I'm upping the ante for April. Shooting for 1100 this month, no excuses! :cool1:

65/1000

Moved on in Body Revolution to workouts 3 and 4. Those are sneaky. They don't seem that bad - but then after the workout I am drenched in sweat and feel all wobbly and the day after my muscles are sore. Also, having to do the cardio the day after does not make it easier. I feel like I am stillt totally drenched after the cardio workout as if I had not built up stamina. But I did notice that I am doing the exercises with more strength and better form - I guess that is what makes them more challenging! I am SCARED of what is going to come in phase 2 in 1.5 weeks though!! :lmao: Still enjoying it a lot, now if the effort would just please start showing on the scale! Please!!!!!!!!

Updating through post #26 :)

Okay, I'm going to bump my total up to 1800 this month since I moved more than I thought I would in March. I have a trip over Easter to NYC and a weekend trip to Disney this month so we'll see...
sounds like a fun month!

I'm in again for this, too. Front plank of 60 seconds and side planks of 30 seconds each. I'm going to say 5 days/week for my goal because it's FINALLY riding season, and I doubt I'll do planks of riding days.
Got it!

Am I doing this correctly? Daily update for this am
35/900
Eliptical/cardio setting
perfect!

First workout of the month. :)

54/1900

Only 1846 to go!! :lmao:
:) one day at a time :)

Can I join in for 700 minutes? I think this challenge will provide the extra little kick in the butt to go to the gym when I'm just not feeling it.
welcome!

Just getting back on the bandwagon so I'm in for 1000 minutes. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
welcome!

Hi again everybody!:wave2:

Thanks for hosting again Rose! :love:

After hitting my adjusted goal for March (927/800), I'm upping the ante for April. Shooting for 1100 this month, no excuses! :cool1:
got it!

65/1000

Moved on in Body Revolution to workouts 3 and 4. Those are sneaky. They don't seem that bad - but then after the workout I am drenched in sweat and feel all wobbly and the day after my muscles are sore. Also, having to do the cardio the day after does not make it easier. I feel like I am stillt totally drenched after the cardio workout as if I had not built up stamina. But I did notice that I am doing the exercises with more strength and better form - I guess that is what makes them more challenging! I am SCARED of what is going to come in phase 2 in 1.5 weeks though!! :lmao: Still enjoying it a lot, now if the effort would just please start showing on the scale! Please!!!!!!!!
Think about all those awesome muscles you are building! :)

Hello!

I would love to join as I really need to start tracking things a little better - only 6 months until our first trip & I want to be in all the pictures!

My goal is 900 for the month of April.

I also ran this morning, so:

40/900.

Hope I am doing that right!

Thanks for this awesome thread! :)

63/1000
That's my stretching class and a very short walk to meet my walking buddies for 10 min. It's really hard for all of us to get caught up in that time, especially when we're huffing and puffing and yacking!

So, Rose and anybody else who remembers, I had plantar fasciitis that I was trying to clear up on my own. Didn't work and in one foot I got this incredible pain on the top of my foot. Saw a doc and a podiatrist. Got cortisone shot ( wonderful things!). One foot is all cleared up and the other just got a second shot. Doc told me to wait a bit before I invest in orthotics. I have a girlfriend who got some from an athletic shoe store; I think I'll ask her for more details!

I'm in again for 1200 min and I'll try to do the ank challenge as well

30 run this morning
30 min walk with pup
60/1200

Thanks for hosting. :)

65/1400

Walking at the park; saw a bobcat hanging out in the wooded area and again at the creek. I like knowing that wild things can still survive in the 'burbs, that we haven't chased them all away.

Think about all those awesome muscles you are building! :)

Ha, I wish!! But I can't imagine that I put on three or four pounds of muscle. If you look at 3 pounds of meat, that is actually quite a lot! I am counting that I might have put on about half a pound of muscle, not more. But I do hope that there is still quite some water weight as my muscles are still adjusting to the new exercise. I can feel it in my fingers when I am retaining water and they do feel a bit swollen. Anyway, I am losing inches, had to use the inner hooks on my bra this morning, so there is progress! :thumbsup2

I also wanted to say welcome to all the newcomers! I see that there quite a few who signed up for the first time! :goodvibes

That is very cool! We went to Belize a couple of years ago over Thanksgiving, and my husband went for a run around the resort. He came back (a bit early ;) ) and was describing a HUGE pawprint he saw to one of the staff there. The staff member informed him that it was a jaguar!! Cool but a little scary. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter