April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Inagural Wonder to Hawaii-Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Val.....just received our order from Vista....we ordered 2 shirts from your designs and 10 magnets.....they came out great. So pleased we went on and placed another order for 2 more shirts and 20 more magnets. Gonna use the magnets for our FE gifts and we are sure we will place at least one more order before the cruise.....your designs are beautiful so please keep on designing and showing them off.
Tom & Marilou

I can't remember who was in charge of this, but I am wondering if there are any more rooms available at DoubleTree San Pedro with the group rate?

That would be mickeymom923 ( Bev ) She is in Florida now and will be flying back tomorrow. You could send her a PM and she probaly could help you out. :)

Late dining is linked!!! :cool1::thumbsup2 We had just 2 issues that are easily solved and I have sent PMs to those 2 people. :surfweb: My TA did say,:scared: "You want to link ALL of these?" :rotfl2: Yep, we are the DIS!! :grouphug: :lmao:

Thanks again for all your work with this...very excited !!!!!:cool1:

OH, that's got to be it! He's confusing the two events that are on different cruises. He wrote back after I explained that there could be more than one and he asked when we would like to have it. I told him Thurs 5/3 from 2-4pm and my second choice is Wed 5/2 from 2-4pm. We'll see if he can find a place big enough for all of us. I have not heard back yet. I'll let you all know as soon as I do.

Thanks....

Happy Birthday Alan ! Hope you have a great day !

My b-day is next month. Guess where I will be on my b-day ? :woohoo::banana::dance3: Feels so good to say next month I will be on my way to Hawaii !!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

My Bdaynis in May, late May ...what should I do to celebrate:confused3:confused3

Robin"D";44187963 said:
:surfweb: Checking in....Holy Catfish/ Part 4....

On January 9th had surgery on left ankle/ to have bone spurs remove within the ankle joint/ and due to older / past injuries to the ankle, that had to facture the ankle during the surgery. I have been Non~Weight bearing and home bound since the surgery [thank goodness I can work from home via telework…]I am now in Physical Therapy. Due to the type of facture, recovery will be slow, but I am recovering.
We have 58 days until we sail in 58 days, and 55 days until we head to DL for the first time.

I saw a lot of you are going to Ariel’s Grotto for m dinner on the 27th; we will be there @ 7:30pm and 10:30pm for the World of Color.
Looking for some Pixie Dust to get me back on my two feet; either way, we will be there.

We are so looking forward to this vacation/visit to DL/ Cruise.
Hope all is well with all of you

Robin & Angel “D” :thumbsup2

To all of you who are suffering with anything--physical or mental--I wish a boatload of pixie dust :wizard::wizard::wizard:.

Yes, I agree you should not just assume it is ok. They have new people working in Special Requests and we had major issues with our October events.

Alan and anyone else annoyed - I apologize if my posting offers to order tee-shirts with images and the banner images seemed to monopolize the boards. It won't happen again.

I LOVE seeing your posts, Val, and wish I could decide which ones I want!

Oh my goodness!! Your posts are the highlight of the day! You are so creative and I love looking at your work.
It seemed to me that Alan was just explaining his lack of participation.

As usual, Angie, you nailed it!

Late dining is linked!!! :cool1::thumbsup2 We had just 2 issues that are easily solved and I have sent PMs to those 2 people. :surfweb: My TA did say,:scared: "You want to link ALL of these?" :rotfl2: Yep, we are the DIS!! :grouphug: :lmao:

Thanks so much :flower3::flower3::flower3:.

Looking for some advice from DL experts. We get in early evening on the 27th, so we really only have one full day before the cruise and haven't been to Disneyland or California Adventure. Where should we go-Disneyland or California Adventure or are they both doable in one day. Looking into dining options for that night as well. We are staying at VGC. Thanks everyone.

Hi
I have an annual pass to Disneyland Resort and love both parks. I guess it also depends if you have kids and what their ages are. If you plan on getting a park hopper ticket then I would recommend both parks but if you are only going to go to one park, I would go to Disneyland - the original. California Adventure (DCA) is under construction so there are areas that are fenced off. You can walk right into DCA from the Grand Californian. I think you are there on a Saturday so the parks are open late (Disneyland usually till midnight and DCA till 10). They are both doable knowing you cannot do everything. Definitely use fast passes. They are different systems in each park so you can get more than one fast pass at a time. I recommend the World of Color at California Adventure and the fireworks are great at Disneyland. The hotel used to give out fast passes that when you stuck them in the machine gave you fast passes that you could use right then (did not have to wait for a time later in the day as is typical). Works great so you can get more rides in.

My recommended attractions at Disneyland- Space Mountain (in my opinion better than WDW), Finding Nemo cuz WDW does not have it, Matterhorn if it is back up again (they were working on it), Small World, Pirates, Tiki Room, Indiana Jones (not at WDW). At DCA: Soarin over California, Screamin, Toy Story Mania (not fast pass so always long lines), Grizzly Rapids (you will get wet but you are staying next to the ride so can always change). You have to go see Aladdin-it is a great musical!

We always go to the Grand Californian to White Water for lunch instead of in the parks. Call dining and get reservations for the evening so you do not have to wait in line if you are eating at the park or a restaurant in the park. Sorry I am not much help in the dining department.

Have fun and remember the Disneyland Resort is a lot smaller than WDW. You can walk from your hotel to Downtown Disney to Disneyland to DCA. No buses!

Just hoping you have a different Dreams agent than I do, else she might have heart failure :lmao: as I have a very long list of those wishing to link for early dining.

I'm going to submit it next week as time allows - I'm off to Sydney tomorrow with my Mum to see the Mardi Gras Parade. :cheer2:

I'm leaving Robert at home in charge of the furkids :)

Maybe you could invite a couple hundred friends and go on a cruise to Hawaii!!! :woohoo::dance3:

What a WONDERful idea! Maybe someone special could find a way that we could all be linked together for dinner - now who could that be????:cutie:

Have a great day all....It's Friday....

Perfect! Thanks so much!

Glad I could help. :)

My Bdaynis in May, late May ...what should I do to celebrate:confused3:confused3

I would celebrate everyday your on the ship. :banana::banana:Have cake every night. ;)

Just hoping you have a different Dreams agent than I do, else she might have heart failure :lmao: as I have a very long list of those wishing to link for early dining.

I'm going to submit it next week as time allows - I'm off to Sydney tomorrow with my Mum to see the Mardi Gras Parade. :cheer2:

I'm leaving Robert at home in charge of the furkids :)

Have fun and a safe trip. :)

Spring has sprung around here. Anyone else dealing with the lovely dusting of yellow powder ? Has it hit you yet Gydell ?

57 days and counting down. I would like to start shopping for my Secret Mickey. Are we getting close to finding out who we have. I am trying to be patient. ;)

Just saw Brent and the Fantasy on Fox News!

This will be my first cruise without Brent as the cruise director.:sad1:

Jennifer

OK I am asking for everyones patience in this..
As of yesterday I had 5 groups but that put everyone at 26 which I know not everyone wants. Then I found out that there were people who didnt know about the new roster so wanted to add and also a few on facebook who cant keep up with boards( like me LOL) soooo I went back to old roster and sent mass email to those who hadnt responded to new roster also. Im waiting on about 15 emails. I have all the groups ready on a spread sheet so just a matter of moving and adding and printing.
The good news is we will prob have enough for at least 6 groups which brings everyones number down. Im hoping the latest to post is sunday since hubby and I are both off. Monica is going to post ALL the groups to the main board so everyone can see and print them all. I am also making packets with all the groups with maps that I will pass out on day 1 in promenade lounge which will have all the cabin numbers updated.
Sorry this is taking longer but dont want anyone left out either

Angie,

Thank you for the PM, Sue has been linked with us ever since we booked the cruise, so we sould be all set.....GREAT JOB! on organizing this

Side Note:

Thank you all for the Pixiedust/well wishes....I will be there in a cast /crutches :crutches:/ wheel chair / stooter :moped:/ skake board/ surf board :boat:/ or piggy back :teleport: ....I will be there.

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter