April 28,2007 Eastern Magic

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by nordicskidoodle, Mar 2, 2006.

1. nordicskidoodle

nordicskidoodle Lisa

We will be sailing on the 4/28/07 Magic. It is our second cruise. We were on the 2/4/06 sailing and had a blast! It will be myself, DH, DD(10),DS(10) and DD(7), We decided on late April because the weather was not so good on our last voyage. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate this time. The one regret I had was not meeting the DIS'ers that I was communicating with on the boards, so lets get this party started!! Hope someone else is joining us!
    Lisa
    DH Kevin
    Jamison(10), Lindsay(10), and Alexis(7)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JimmyMartin

JimmyMartin GM Share a Dream 4/28/02

We are going for 25th anniversary trip. Then staying the nest week at Disney.

4. angilovesthemouse

angilovesthemouse Absolutely Crazy for All Things Disney

I am a lifetime WDW vacationer. First ever Disney cruise for our family. It will be me, dh, ds10, ds7, mom, dad, sis, dbil. Can't wait to see cruising Disney style.

5. Stripes

Stripes Earning My Ears

Hi There:

We will be cruising for the first time on Apr. 28th. DH, DS14, DD9 and myself. We are so excited. Any important tips?

6. JimmyMartin

It is hard to find things on the boat for teenagers. I would recommend that you research the shore excursions and let him pick a couple if it does not cost too much. Enroll your daughter in the kids club and let her go there when she wants. Also get a Passporter or a Disnay Cruise book and do some more research to see what you like

7. Stripes

Stripes Earning My Ears

What is a passporter?

8. JimmyMartin

It is just a guide book. Do as much research as you can,

9. megakat

megakat Mouseketeer

This will be our second cruise, we were on the magic 2 years ago. I have 2 DD's 14 & 10. As for tips, I believe there's a thread on tips that you should be able to find. It has some great tips on things to take with you. I'm hoping my oldest DD will go to the teen club, it would be nice for her to meet new people. We are travelling with my girlfriend and her family, she also has 2 DD's 9 & 7.
    Just remember to pack as little as possible....I packed way too much last time!:crazy2:

10. J & C's Mom

J & C's Mom Disney Veteran

We are also sailing on the April 28th Eastern Cruise and I can't wait. Our pack includes DH, DS (will be almost 2), DD (4 1/2), a set of grandparents and an aunt. We will be on Deck 7. If anyone hears someone yelliing Julia or Colin - That will be me.

This will be out fourth cruise on DCL ('02 - 3 night, '03 - 4 night, '05 - Western, and now the Eastern). I am already counting down.....

11. poshspice94

poshspice94 Mouseketeer

This is our first Disney Cruise. We will also be there with our 5 year old daughter. We have taken this route before on our honeymoon cruise on Royal Carribean. My daughter will be with her 4 year old cousin. We are very excited. And yes, the PassPorter book was VERY helpful!:dance3:

1990- Polynesian Beach Resort (High School Graduation)
    1997- Carribean Beach Resort (Honeymoon)
    1998- Port Orleans Resort (1 year Anniversary)
    2001- Corronado Springs Resort (Dads 60th B-Day)
    2002- All-Star Sports (Daughters Birthday)
    2004- Pop Century
    2005- All-Star Movies
    2006- First Disney Cruise April 28th,-May 5th Disney Magic!

12. poshspice94

poshspice94 Mouseketeer

We will be on Deck 7 as well! We were in front at first, but were just moved to the middle since my husband was worried about being seasick. Come say hi, we are posting a 10 year wedding anniversary sign on our door!:cool1:

13. J & C's Mom

Hi There -- We will have magnets on our door as well, but I have not yet thought of what to put on them. Probably pix of the kiddies so they can recognize our door. Our cabins will be forward this time (so we'll see how much rocking we feel). Hopefully all goes well....:)

14. MakoMama

MakoMama Earning My Ears

We are on Deck 7 as well - will have our 4-year old daughter. :)

15. princess sparkle p

princess sparkle p DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Whoops, sorry. Go

Hello all!!! We are first timers on 4/28!!! I am such a DISNEY addict and DH just popcorn:: We are soooo excited about this trip!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

16. princess sparkle p

princess sparkle p DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Whoops, sorry. Go

Ok so where is everyone???? We need to get chattin' about our cruise!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

17. Stripes

Stripes Earning My Ears

Hi Princess Sparkle P

A group has gathered on the thread: Early-Early Roll call....4-8-07 Eastern

That is where you will find us talking.

We are first timers also and very excited.

Join the thread.

18. jmb910

jmb910 Obsessed with anything Disney!

We will there with you all! This is our second Disney cruise. Our first was the 4-Night on 12/10/06. We had so much fun that we had to go on another one ASAP! It will be myself and DH. We can't wait!!!:boat:

19. briarroseALS

briarroseALS Mouseketeer

Hey! We are getting so close but it seems soooooo far away! We have a good fun crew going with us. We have me and my DD (13) and my sisters family which includes her DH, DD(12) AND DD(5). We also THE Grandparents...who frankly act younger than me!
    My DD is a little nervous about the Stack and would love to meet on line with the other kids before she goes so that she will know someone in advance....
    This will be her second cruise but she was in Oceaneers Club last cruise.
    IS EVERYBODY READY?????????????????:banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

20. J & C's Mom

Our cruise is this month !!!!!! I am so excited that I am driving my DH nuts. I got the kids (DD4 and DS2) singing and dancing each time they see something disney. I am watching the new cruise line show on the travel channel now.

Anyone else getting excited????????:goodvibes

21. J&C'sGrandmom

J&C'sGrandmom Always planning our next trip.

It's going to be quite a trip. My DH is driving me nuts. He's worse than the kids and the grandkids. As you can see from the previous post, it runs in the family. Right now I'm in the middle of putting together the pirate costumes. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good site for pirate shirts, I don't mind working on the vests, sashes, belts, skirts, etc. but I draw the line at the shirts. All day of Disney on the Travel Channel. It's DH's day off tomorrow and I think a day trip to the World is in the cards. Well back to the TV.