April 25, 2015 Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean!!

What a cute idea!:)

We got it with our Castaway Club gift last time (I've heard they've stopped giving them out now) and it was extremely popular. We announced we were on our "babymoon" with the magnets I referenced earlier in this thread, and we received tons of notes and congratulations. So much fun!

Whoo-hoo! Just booked my cruise. Please sign us up for the FE fun!

LadyRoxy
Vicky (adult, female), Raymond (adult, male)
Cabin #: GTY
Special Celebrations: none
Allergies: none

Do we have an idea how many families are in the group?

Hello - we would like to sign up for Fish Extenders for this cruise. I hope I am doingthis right:

Names/Ages/Genders: Mom Tanya Dad Kelly 10 yr old girl Becca and 5 year old boy Kellen
Cabin #(s): Don't know yet
Special Celebration(s): Kellen and Kelly's Birthdays!
Allergies: None
Character Preferences: Elsa and Anna for grils boys like the fab 5!

:welcome:
I have added you and your family. Is Elsa/Anna for both Tanya and Becca? Same with Fab 5, is it for Kelly and Kellen? Or are the preferences just for the kids?

We're in 9544!

We'll have a whiteboard on the door, so come leave us a note! :)
I don't have you on the FE under username EmptyLot, are you and your family signed up? Or is there another username your family is under?

If it's not too late to join the fish extender families! Here is our info:

Mom: Lisa (38); Dad: Chris (39); Big Brother: Dillon (8); Little Bro: Dean (4)
Cabin #: 9592
Special Celebration(s): Chris turns 40; Dillon met his 2nd grade in January (hence the week of playing hooky!); Dean starts Kinder in the Fall; Lisa resuming law practice after being a SAHM for 8 years! (law practice was easier!)
Character Preferences: Toy Story; Cars; Planes; Monsters U/Inc.; Mickey & Friends (I had no problem letting my inner-Princess go when I had 2 Princes of my own! :))

Thank you so much for facilitating such a fun activity! So excited to get to know our fellow Cruisers!
Nope, not too late ^_^ I have added you!
Are the character preferences for the family as a whole or are they for specific individuals?

Bailey says he would choose Buzz Lightyear and Gaston :smooth:
Brian would say Mr. Incredible, Star Wars, Mufasa
Debby (me) prefers Belle, Tinkerbell, Frozen, Minnie
Cabin # 9038 & 9040
Thank you for organizing this!!! :yay:
Awe, you're quite welcome ^_^
I have updated your information :)

Whoo-hoo! Just booked my cruise. Please sign us up for the FE fun!

LadyRoxy
Vicky (adult, female), Raymond (adult, male)
Cabin #: GTY
Special Celebrations: none
Allergies: none

Do we have an idea how many families are in the group?

Added!!
You are family 15, so we have 15 families signed up thus far :)

Hello all! We JUST booked this cruise a few days ago, and we're so excited! We would love to join the FE group, if possible!

Laura (adult female) and Ben (adult male)
Cabin: No idea. Will we be able to relay this information once we receive it onboard? We may know beforehand, but I'm not sure.
Celebrations: 3rd wedding anniversary
Favorite characters: Laura: Rapunzel, Russell (from Up), Sofia the First; Ben: Baymax, Bert (from Mary Poppins)

Y'all are awesome!

Hello all! We JUST booked this cruise a few days ago, and we're so excited! We would love to join the FE group, if possible!

Laura (adult female) and Ben (adult male)
Cabin: No idea. Will we be able to relay this information once we receive it onboard? We may know beforehand, but I'm not sure.
Celebrations: 3rd wedding anniversary
Favorite characters: Laura: Rapunzel, Russell (from Up), Sofia the First; Ben: Baymax, Bert (from Mary Poppins)

Y'all are awesome!

Glad you were able to join us! :) Added you to the list :)

Yes, if you check your reservation, you'll see when it updates. Did you book the VGT rate? You should be told before the cruise, but if not, there will be a way to update it on thr cruise. So no worries :)

Yes, if you check your reservation, you'll see when it updates. Did you book the VGT rate? You should be told before the cruise, but if not, there will be a way to update it on thr cruise. So no worries :)

Thank you! We're Disney cast members, and we booked it through work. I have to call about a few things in the coming days, so I'll double check of they've assigned us our room yet :)

We just booked this cruise yesterday. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise. We have not sailed the Fantasy before and are very excited! Our family includes myself, my DH and DD (13).
We would like to join the FE:
Cabin: GTY
Lois (Adult Female), Noel (Adult Male), Madison (13 year old girl-loves Rapunzel and Anna and Olaf from Frozen)
Celebrations: Madison's birthday - turns 14 end of May. Madison graduates from Middle School early June, madison is competing in Florida State Science Fair
No Allergies
I hope it is not too late to join the FE. We have never done one before and are very excited! I have been doing my research

We just booked this cruise yesterday. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise. We have not sailed the Fantasy before and are very excited! Our family includes myself, my DH and DD (13).
We would like to join the FE:
Cabin: GTY
Lois (Adult Female), Noel (Adult Male), Madison (13 year old girl-loves Rapunzel and Anna and Olaf from Frozen)
Celebrations: Madison's birthday - turns 14 end of May. Madison graduates from Middle School early June, madison is competing in Florida State Science Fair
No Allergies
I hope it is not too late to join the FE. We have never done one before and are very excited! I have been doing my research
We just got our cabin assignment: 6502

her name is Miranda. She turned 13 in January. so to us the same age...maybe at 13, those extra 8 months are a lifetime!

I have added you and your family. Is Elsa/Anna for both Tanya and Becca? Same with Fab 5, is it for Kelly and Kellen? Or are the preferences just for the kids?

Thank you so much for adding us - I will update as soon as I know our room number Elsa for me and Anna for Becca. I guess my husband Kelly is the fab 5 and Kellen just changed his mind and decided Olaf is his favorite. Although we just love them all so it really does not matter - we are just so excited to come. This is our first FE group and we are hoping to meet some of you onboard!

I don't have you on the FE under username EmptyLot, are you and your family signed up? Or is there another username your family is under?

Nope, not too late ^_^ I have added you!
Are the character preferences for the family as a whole or are they for specific individuals?

Awe, you're quite welcome ^_^
I have updated your information :)

Added!!
You are family 15, so we have 15 families signed up thus far :)

Hi Amunet, we are trying to join the FE. I posted our info but am not sure I did this correctly. Please help
Thank you!

Male: Jeidy (25)
Female: Jackie (24)
Cabin #(s): 7029
Special Celebration(s): Anniversary.
Allergies: Coconuts
Character Preferences: Anything Pixar especially "UP" :D

I am so busy with wedding stuff that I forgot to include our interests with my initial post:

Amy: my favorite character is Stitch and I am a Star Wars FANATIC! So happy to see others here share the love for the galaxy far, far away. I am excited to hand out Star Wars goodies!

Yancey: He doesn't have an outright favorite character, but I know he likes anything to do with the Fab 5.

Did I mention I like Star Wars?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!