April 21, 2013 (Dream) after 7 years, back on DCL!! Anyone with me?!!

I think we are all hoping that someone with experience will start one. This will be our first cruise and I have no idea how to start one. If no one else gets it going soon, I will try to figure it out.

I was thinking of secretly gifting for our family as well if a group does not end up forming. I have no idea how to start one either, first time crusing with DCL. Keep me updated if you start one! Nonetheless, looking forward to it!

I went on my first Disney cruise last October and I ran the FE group for us. What I did was just posted on our roll call telling everyone who wanted to join to PM me with their names, ages, boy or girl, cabin number and any allergys I also had a cut off date of 1 month before the cruise so people would have time to get everything together. Some people tried to join after the date but be strong or else the list would never end. Then I would PM a list to everyone with the info. I would say to send out a updated list no more than once a week, other wise you could go crazy and to also decide at what point you would like to split it up. Otherwise the list can get really long we had over 100 people and split the group into two some of us gave to both groups but that was our choice. Good Luck and if you have any questions just PM me

I am also interested in doing FEs but havent done them before. The thought of doing it for 50 or 100 cabins sounds timely and expensive though.

This is our families first cruise it is a make a wish for our youngest daughter. I want to be involved in FE. All I know about our cruise right now is it sails April 21st from port canaveral.

Gilbertgirls said:
This is our families first cruise it is a make a wish for our youngest daughter. I want to be involved in FE. All I know about our cruise right now is it sails April 21st from port canaveral.

Welcome! There's a lot of great info on disboards, cruise critic, and dcl's website to learn more about the dream and the ports. Your family will luv luv the ship and castaway cay! My dd is 11 and is looking for some girls to hang out with.

MoukyMouse said:
Hey, glad you found us! A small warning though, the DISboards get a bit addictive!

Glad I figured this out now if I can figure out how to get in on the FE i think my older 2 girls will love it. My girls are 3,5,6. We are excited.

Hi!

We are booked for the April 21st cruise! Can't wait. I never heard of the Fish Extensions before (and this is our 4th cruise) Can anyone tell me more about it?

Thanks!

aimeebd said:
Hi!

We are booked for the April 21st cruise! Can't wait. I never heard of the Fish Extensions before (and this is our 4th cruise) Can anyone tell me more about it?

Thanks!

If you hear about a FE group will you message me right away I want to include my 3 girls. I made their FE holder. They are 3 5 and 6.

My husband & I will be celebrating our boys' birthdays! :bday:They are SO excited as this is their 1st cruise. The husband & I last cruised with DIS on our honeymoon 12yrs ago. We also will be staying at The World after we dock.

Is anyone looking to do FE's?

My daughter and I will be sailing on the 21st as well to celebrate her 10th bday!!!

Patti, Apparently, I don't have enough posts yet to send you a private message. Where do I find the Roll Call for our cruise? Or is that the meet cruise on this forum? Thanks! Lisa

Hmm...I don't know. I think usually the roll call is in the first one or two posts of the meet thread. :confused3

See how this cruise has theirs?

I think someone usually has to keep updating that post with the new people who post. lol! Seems like more people should be on here since final payment has already been made. :)

My daughter and I are soo excited to for this cruise...its our 2nd cruise but the 1st on a Disney ship! I know it will be memorable since were gonna be on board the day of her 10th bday!!!:banana:

My husband and I will also be on this cruise with our son (3). This is our first cruise and we are super psyched! We're driving down from NJ and then staying 2 days at Old Key West after the cruise.

Our cruise thread seems quiet compared to others...I wonder if our ship will be empty. :confused3

Minkyboodle said:
My husband and I will also be on this cruise with our son (3). This is our first cruise and we are super psyched! We're driving down from NJ and then staying 2 days at Old Key West after the cruise.

Our cruise thread seems quiet compared to others...I wonder if our ship will be empty. :confused3

I hope it's quit but not empty. It may be quit since it is after most kids spring break.

I guess I will go ahead and start an FE group for our cruise. Just please forgive me in advance for any mistakes that I make since I have no experience. If you are interested in doing the FE group for the Apr. 21, 2013 Disney Dream cruise, please PM me the names of everyone in your cabin, boy/girl and their ages, cabin number and any allergies. I will send out a list once a week. The absolute last day to sign up is March 21. This way we will all have 1 month to prepare our goodies. :wave2: ****If you don't have 10 posts, you can't PM anyone, so you can send your info. to me by e-mail at junebug10@charter.net

Lisa June

Apparently you can't PM anyone until you have 10 posts, so I tried to put my e-mail address on and I can't do that until I have 10 posts either, so I will be posting whatever to get to 10 posts.

It definitely looks like a light cruise. Is there any way we can find out? Some cruises after us already have long FE lists going.

It looks like we will be celebrating lots of birthdays on this cruise. You can include that on your FE info. as well when you submit it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!