April 20th, Who else is going to join Deb Wills at Epcot?

Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan

<font color=blue>Identifies with Pumbaa's Flatulen
I am so happy to be able to finally thank Deb Wills in person for all that she has done for all of us over the years. One day, I will non-creepily stalk Pete Warner to thank him for the DIS too, but for now, I am thrilled to find that Deb is going to be at WDW when I am.

WHEN: Sunday April 20, 2008
WHERE: Epcot's Journey Into Imagination
WHAT TIME: 10:30am
WHO: Deb Wills, Glo from Miami, Jack Spence and Linda Mac

Meet to the right of Figment's Journey into Imagination Entrance. We will experience the ride together. Afterwards, it is on to lunch at the Land's Sunshine Seasons! AllEars goodies while supplies last.

RSVP not needed but requested at allearsnet@yahoo.com

http://www.allears.net/btp/teammeets.htm

So who else is going to be there?

NancyIL and I are giving it great thought
Im checking into BCV on the 13th, Nancy's joining me the 15th
On the 18th we switch over to the Swan
She'll stay there and on the 20th Im switching to BWV for 2nights

Maybe we'll see you there :yay: :yay:

NancyIL and I are giving it great thought
Im checking into BCV on the 13th, Nancy's joining me the 15th
On the 18th we switch over to the Swan
She'll stay there and on the 20th Im switching to BWV for 2nights

Maybe we'll see you there :yay: :yay:

What do you mean we're giving it "great thought"? We're going to MEET Deb...just not sure if we'll DINE with her! :)

Exactly one month too early for me to attend. And I'm going to miss the AP Passholder preview of the new Toy Story attraction as well. Oh well.

Whoopsie....didn't meant to start any fights. :flower3: Play nice folks. :rotfl2:

Good, I am glad to know that serveral of my fellow DIS'ers will be there too! I am very excited about this trip!

Whoopsie....didn't meant to start any fights. :flower3: Play nice folks. :rotfl2:

Good, I am glad to know that serveral of my fellow DIS'ers will be there too! I am very excited about this trip!

We're not fighting! We decided we will have lunch with Deb, too. We can eat at the Garden Grill another time.

We're not fighting! We decided we will have lunch with Deb, too. We can eat at the Garden Grill another time.

OMG Nancy!! I'm going to miss you by a couple of days on this trip, once again!! I'm in Orlando until the 18th!

wait! I think you will be there at the same time as I am. I'll email you :)

Nancy!
Congrats on your 10,000th post!!
10000.gif

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You guys will have an absolutely fabulous time. Deb is one of nicest, most gracious ladies you'll ever meet!!!

I wish I could be there too, but someone has to be up front selling those tickets to all you fans of disney. So if your so inclined to come by the ticket booths and look me up to at least say Hi and tell Deb that I really wish I could be there but duty calls and I don't get off till 1:30pm that afternoon. Have fun though and maybe next time I can join the fun.

I just got home from WDW tonight. :( It was great to see Deb again (I met her a few years ago at Mousefest), as well as the other folks that came to the meet. (Hi, Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan!) She was at WDW for Animal Kingdom's 10th anniversary yesterday on Earth Day (also my birthday :))

I just got home from WDW tonight. :( It was great to see Deb again (I met her a few years ago at Mousefest), as well as the other folks that came to the meet. (Hi, Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan!) She was at WDW for Animal Kingdom's 10th anniversary yesterday on Earth Day (also my birthday :))

Hi Nancy! Welcome back and Happy Belated Birthday!
Did you get my text?
I never did make it over to WDW. We were having so much fun at Universal, we just decided to stay up that way.
Hope you had fun.

Hi Nancy! Welcome back and Happy Belated Birthday!
Did you get my text?
I never did make it over to WDW. We were having so much fun at Universal, we just decided to stay up that way.
Hope you had fun.

Thanks, Cheryl! Yes, I got your text - thank you. I didn't text back because...I don't know how! (I leave that to the kids.)

Howdy! It was a fun meet up. That was the only ride that I did all day. The place was just too crowded for me to squeeze in more rides and be able to take all of the pictures of the Flower & Garden stuff. I was blessed on my way out of the park with about an hour long conversation with Deb and her friend Amy. Both of them were super nice to talk with too. I wish that I had been able to stay the extra day to see Joe Rohde's talk at AK in person, but thank God for YouTube!

I am planning a trip for our Anniversary in September that just happens to coincide with the WDWCelebrations World Wide Weekend event. Are you guys going to come to that too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter