April 2017

April 21 - 29, first time staying at AKV - Kidani - 2 Bedroom Villa - Savannah View - Couldn't be more excited. Celebrating DD upcoming HS graduation.

Last edited:

Staying at POR 04/17-04/23. My DD will be at WDW with her high school marching band. They are staying at ASM & marching in the Magic Kingdoms Main Street Electrical Parade. There are 305 kids in the marching band though I'm not sure how many will be making the trip from our home in Wisconsin.
Electrical parade ? I thought there is no electric parade any more

Hi Aprilers- I moved my illuminations cruise to Thursday, April 6. We ended up getting a late fea fp that day and figured we'd move the cruise to that night since we'd already be in the area.

Let me know if you are interested- I have 6 open spots. $41 per person (that covers the cost + tip for the captain divided by 10 people).

We are two adults, two kids (7 and 11) - come one, come all - with or without kids!

Hello. We'll be at WDW April 16-22 for our first trip to Disney. I am interested in a memory maker share. Is there a group I can join or is anyone interested in forming a share group? 63 days to go.

Looks I'm joining April now, and that's it! We're not changing our dates anymore lol, we had started off with may, then with November and this morning we settled for April

Looks I'm joining April now, and that's it! We're not changing our dates anymore lol, we had started off with may, then with November and this morning we settled for April

I'm excited for April because I keep hearing that the weather is awesome!

Happy vacation!

Just found my way back here.

I've been reading up on The Flower and Garden Festival at EPCOT and I am so excited for it.
I just switched around some park days so that we can see River of Lights and managed to reconfigure my fps.

We will be there the same time. The crowds will be teeth gnashing by 11 or noon, but good time to use fast passes and then go home for a break.

Are you rope droppers, usually? That worked well for us the last time we went before Easter.
You're scaring me. I thought it wouldn't be too awful our first dew days. I guess I need to prepare myself.
We are rope droppers. And I am already mentally prepared to miss out on rides because of long lines. And just concentrate on atmosphere this trip.

48 days to go!!

Just found my way back here.

I've been reading up on The Flower and Garden Festival at EPCOT and I am so excited for it.
I just switched around some park days so that we can see River of Lights and managed to reconfigure my fps.

You're scaring me. I thought it wouldn't be too awful our first dew days. I guess I need to prepare myself.
We are rope droppers. And I am already mentally prepared to miss out on rides because of long lines. And just concentrate on atmosphere this trip.

48 days to go!!

I think you are right that they won't be quite as bad as the days starting the 8th. I am planning to enjoy those days! Epcot will still feel better than the other parks since it is so big.

Tomorrow I can book my fastpass+ It's my first time in WDW and I'm so exciting ! The flower and garden festival is a big bonus and I know where to use my snack credits. How is the weather in April in Orlando and what kind of clothes I need ?

Tomorrow I can book my fastpass+ It's my first time in WDW and I'm so exciting ! The flower and garden festival is a big bonus and I know where to use my snack credits. How is the weather in April in Orlando and what kind of clothes I need ?

Weather in April is usually great! Mid 80's during the day. Some years we have gone have been more humid than others, but not too bad. We are going the last week and I plan on bringing shorts/tank tops/sandals and a light jacket or sweater for cooler mornings/evenings.

Yes, weather in April is very nice! We are heading down the last week in April and splitting our time between a Poly Studio and the Hard Rock Hotel. We did Easter trips in 2002 and 2005 due to DS's school vacations but we're hoping to miss the crowds this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter