April 2016 Discount Watch

Doesn't look like a great discount, but there will be one. A glitch on the Disney website has released the following promo banner:
"Save up to $500 on Room, Ticket and Dining Plan Packages at select Disney Resort hotels. Stay in the middle of the magic and save up to $500 on your package for a family of 4."

Edit: The offer is not live. It appears that this is a timing glitch on the website. When I click the banner, I am brought to an error page.

That links to the old stay/play/dine discount. Looks like they forgot to remove it.

Doesn't look like a great discount, but there will be one. A glitch on the Disney website has released the following promo banner:
"Save up to $500 on Room, Ticket and Dining Plan Packages at select Disney Resort hotels. Stay in the middle of the magic and save up to $500 on your package for a family of 4."

Edit: The offer is not live. It appears that this is a timing glitch on the website. When I click the banner, I am brought to an error page.

This link has actually been one of the ones up lately, it is old. That is probably why it's not working.

I am sitting here waiting until midnight just to check and I just got a Be our guest reservation for lunch. At least one good came out so far :)

The waiting is torture!!! Lol...the original deal would probably save me more than the room only rate....but I am happy with saving whatever I can at this point!! It's like a mystery...

I just hope I can easily apply the discount online! That would really simplify things!

At POR, only the Royal Guest Rooms were available under the discount. So, I upgraded from a regular room with a standard view to a Royal Guest Room with a standard view, and saved $99.70.

Does anyone know, do different rooms ever become available for the discount? I am happy with my discount and upgrade, but with the Royal Guest Rooms they don't have the little pull out bed that they had in the cheaper room! Not a huge deal, but my 5 year old really liked having her own little bed last time. So if the regular rooms wind up eventually having a discount available, I might switch back. Which stinks, because the Royal Guest Rooms seem kind of cool :) Although I guess we have the option of letting her sleep on the floor in her sleeping bag if she wants.....just seems uncomfortable to me!

At POR, only the Royal Guest Rooms were available under the discount. So, I upgraded from a regular room with a standard view to a Royal Guest Room with a standard view, and saved $99.70.

Does anyone know, do different rooms ever become available for the discount? I am happy with my discount and upgrade, but with the Royal Guest Rooms they don't have the little pull out bed that they had in the cheaper room! Not a huge deal, but my 5 year old really liked having her own little bed last time. So if the regular rooms wind up eventually having a discount available, I might switch back. Which stinks, because the Royal Guest Rooms seem kind of cool :) Although I guess we have the option of letting her sleep on the floor in her sleeping bag if she wants.....just seems uncomfortable to me!

I was going to go for POFQ...but they don't have a discount :( It must be which rooms they have a lot left of. I noticed standard rooms weren't discounted at Coronado either for my dates.

It worked out great for me! We were debating between standard at AKL or CBR.
The AKL standard was available under the offer and saved ~$500 from our original reservation. CBR only had pirate rooms available. No thanks!

WooHoo!! Discounts online this morning! I called in and got a 30% discount on the cabins at Fort Wilderness! Saved $11249.44 on our reservation. CM said these were general public discount not AP. She said she didn't see the AP discount yet. I'm not complaining. 30% off is great!!

It worked out great for me! We were debating between standard at AKL or CBR.
The AKL standard was available under the offer and saved ~$500 from our original reservation. CBR only had pirate rooms available. No thanks!
Yes, me too! We were booked at CBR and it would have cost us $100 to go to the preferred rooms, so instead we spent another $500 and got AKL instead! Wait wasn't as bad as I had expected, only 10 minutes at 8 am Eastern!

Wahooo!!!!!! Can't wait to go back to AKL!!! :) We were looking forward to trying something new at CBR, but I do adore AKL so much I am very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!