April 2013 Jet Blue/Southwest flights..?

We got $157 each way for 3/22 - 3/31. Total for all 4 of us was about $1250. Not bad considering it is Easter Week. We bought right when they went on sale monday. Noticed today same flights are over $2000 for 4 tickets now! Ridiculous. Good luck

We got $205 one way on Fri. 4/12 out of BDL. I guess we missed out on the $135, etc., that others got, but I'm still happy because I booked 2 days after they opened because we were on the road coming home from another vacation when they opened up. Now have to wait for the return date to open up. UGH!

BTW, Last year I booked the very second they opened up at something like 5 or 6 a.m. For the same day--the Friday before Mass. April school vacation--I'd gotten something like $79 or $89 one way, so if others who were on early got $135, then prices are up this year in general...

Yes I got the 8:00 am flight from BDL to MCO on April 12th for 135.00 per person direct flight!!! Now to wait for the return :laughing:

Yes I got the 8:00 am flight from BDL to MCO on April 12th for 135.00 per person direct flight!!! Now to wait for the return :laughing:

Excellent for you! I feel lucky to have paid only $70 more each, then, considering how late we booked as compared to when they opened. We had to take the 1:20 flight (we're 1.5 hrs. from the airport and, knowing us, we'd never be able to leave the house at 5:30 to get there by 7:00 a.m.!)

The wait to get the Sunday might just kill us! :rotfl2:

What time does Southwest generally open up their flights? When I did this many years ago I know it was 10am but it's sounding like people have gotten it earlier in recent years? I'm a teacher so it's not like I can just tell my class "Hey guys, Ms. M has to book flights for Disney now, talk amongst yourselves" lol. But, if they're up before school starts on Oct 15th that's the ideal!

I too am waiting...I did not book the one-way early but am killing myself now, as the ticket costs are so high this year. At the current rates I would be payign more for 4 airline tickets than for my Disney Cruise....hope they release the rest of April soon and maybe get better than the $487 I am currenlty looking at...either that or I am temped to take a 2-week vacaiton instead of 1!

:scared1:

SW just opened up my return travel dates and by 7:00 am (when I got up) ALL that is left are a couple of $400 rates. This is NOT good!!!

I got up at 7am and started searching frantically for flights! I ended up booking them....the other sites/airlines were just out rageous for April flights! $400 are looking cheap compared to the $600-$800 flights! agghh!

Booked Air Tran for ma vacation as the southwest fares were too high, got 4 tickets for $1190 & think.that is the best I was going to do

I got up at 7am and started searching frantically for flights! I ended up booking them....the other sites/airlines were just out rageous for April flights! $400 are looking cheap compared to the $600-$800 flights! agghh!

It was $400 one way :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter