April 2013 AP discount watch!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by TaraPA, Jan 1, 2013.

1. TaraPA

TaraPA Can't live without a ticker!!!!

The wait is on! Last year the April dates were released on 1/9, in 2011 on 3/3 (??) and in 2010 on 1/1.....so it could be any day now. If anyone checks & find they've been released please let us know!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MyOtherSS

MyOtherSS Mouseketeer

I've been checking everyday, hoping that I can get 30% off the contemporary this year. Will post up if I find something!

4. TaraPA

Not today!

5. jamnich314

jamnich314 Mouseketeer

Not going in April but in May so the discount should come out at the same time. Any day now hopefully.

6. PrincessAlways

PrincessAlways DIS Veteran

I thought I'd look to see if anyone started an April AP thread.......And look who I found!!!!!! TARA!!!! :rotfl2: Guess great minds think the same!! :thumbsup2

7. TaraPA

HEY YOU!! You know I'm impatient - that's it, isn't it? LOL!! Hey look at my new ticker - tickerSSSSS...plural! Love it!

8. PrincessAlways

Just put on a new ticker too!! :thumbsup2

9. TACK

TACK Mouseketeer

:wave2: I am booked on the resort discount, but would like the additional %age off from having an annual pass. I am on a strict budget in May so I will take any deal that saves money. I am even thinking of buying sandwich fixings for lunches. Yikes !

10. gamberlane

gamberlane Earning My Ears

Can you combine the annual pass discount with the Spring Savings discount? I would assume no.

I'm still waiting for the AP discount for April to be released to be sure it's better than the Spring one!

11. TaraPA

Nope just one or the other. But the AP rates is usually better than any other room only promo. No guarantees though!

12. pmdeve

pmdeve DIS Veteran

I'm waiting too

13. Colleen27

Colleen27 DIS Veteran

I'm in too. Currently booked with the general public offer but hoping for a better deal with the AP. This is an extreme budget trip and every little bit helps!

14. PrincessAlways

Wouldn't that be nice if you could!!!!!!!! ;)

15. MikeRx

MikeRx Mouseketeer

Did other AP’ers receive the “Passholders...Save on a WALT DISNEY WORLD vacation!” email today? I was so excited to open the email simply to find the current AP discount good until March 23rd.

Maybe this means that this offer is about to change? The CM on the AP line seemed to think “something” was brewing shortly. I hope so. The 20% off the Poly is nice, but I’m hoping for a bit more.

Mike

Mike :wizard: DW princess: DS (4 ½ ) pirate: DMIL princess:

First visit 1976, WDW 2/2010 BC CL, Disneyland GC 12/2010, WDW 4/2012 POLY TPV, WDW 7/2012 (off site meeting), WDW 12/12 POP and 4/2013 POLY with Disney Dream cruise!
    [​IMG]

16. meachell13

meachell13 Mouseketeer

When they release the AP discounts do they have it only for certain resorts and/or do they block out certain ones? I never have had an AP before but looking into it for this coming trip in Sept. b/c we will be coming back in May the following year. I'm just curious b/c some of the general public discounts for example don't have All-star Movies listed at all or like you can't use the LM rooms at AOA.

17. lucas

lucas °o°

I'm actually waiting for May APs. But, I figured it would be good to see when the April ones come out, so I am joining ya'll.

18. Candice30

Candice30 World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.

Was so excited to get an AP email today announcing discounts. Only to be completely bummed when I opened it and it turned out to be the current offer till 03/22. Stop teasing me

19. aikendaddy

aikendaddy Earning My Ears

I'm looking for an April deal myself. Not available yet?

20. HausofDisney

HausofDisney Earning My Ears

I'm new to the board, could someone please tell me more about this discount and what it entails? Thank you.

21. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

Man, I would love an AP discount at AoA/LM. I'm paying way too much for the two nights I'm booked there. I am at Music pretty cheaply but we really wanted the whole stay at AoA, but there is no way I am paying what Disney is asking for more than two nights.
    Here's hoping those AP discounts come out soon. Of course, then I would have to really try to get onto the AP site...which has been impossible for me.