April 2013 AP discount watch!

TaraPA

Can't live without a ticker!!!!
The wait is on! Last year the April dates were released on 1/9, in 2011 on 3/3 (??) and in 2010 on 1/1.....so it could be any day now. If anyone checks & find they've been released please let us know!

I've been checking everyday, hoping that I can get 30% off the contemporary this year. Will post up if I find something!

Not going in April but in May so the discount should come out at the same time. Any day now hopefully.

I thought I'd look to see if anyone started an April AP thread.......And look who I found!!!!!! TARA!!!! :rotfl2: Guess great minds think the same!! :thumbsup2

I thought I'd look to see if anyone started an April AP thread.......And look who I found!!!!!! TARA!!!! :rotfl2: Guess great minds think the same!! :thumbsup2

HEY YOU!! You know I'm impatient - that's it, isn't it? LOL!! Hey look at my new ticker - tickerSSSSS...plural! Love it!

:wave2: I am booked on the resort discount, but would like the additional %age off from having an annual pass. I am on a strict budget in May so I will take any deal that saves money. I am even thinking of buying sandwich fixings for lunches. Yikes !

Can you combine the annual pass discount with the Spring Savings discount? I would assume no.

I'm still waiting for the AP discount for April to be released to be sure it's better than the Spring one!

Can you combine the annual pass discount with the Spring Savings discount? I would assume no.

I'm still waiting for the AP discount for April to be released to be sure it's better than the Spring one!

Nope just one or the other. But the AP rates is usually better than any other room only promo. No guarantees though!

I'm in too. Currently booked with the general public offer but hoping for a better deal with the AP. This is an extreme budget trip and every little bit helps!

Did other AP’ers receive the “Passholders...Save on a WALT DISNEY WORLD vacation!” email today? I was so excited to open the email simply to find the current AP discount good until March 23rd.

Maybe this means that this offer is about to change? The CM on the AP line seemed to think “something” was brewing shortly. I hope so. The 20% off the Poly is nice, but I’m hoping for a bit more.

Mike

Mike :wizard: DW princess: DS (4 ½ ) pirate: DMIL princess:

First visit 1976, WDW 2/2010 BC CL, Disneyland GC 12/2010, WDW 4/2012 POLY TPV, WDW 7/2012 (off site meeting), WDW 12/12 POP and 4/2013 POLY with Disney Dream cruise!

When they release the AP discounts do they have it only for certain resorts and/or do they block out certain ones? I never have had an AP before but looking into it for this coming trip in Sept. b/c we will be coming back in May the following year. I'm just curious b/c some of the general public discounts for example don't have All-star Movies listed at all or like you can't use the LM rooms at AOA.

I'm actually waiting for May APs. But, I figured it would be good to see when the April ones come out, so I am joining ya'll.

Was so excited to get an AP email today announcing discounts. Only to be completely bummed when I opened it and it turned out to be the current offer till 03/22. Stop teasing me

I'm new to the board, could someone please tell me more about this discount and what it entails? Thank you.

Man, I would love an AP discount at AoA/LM. I'm paying way too much for the two nights I'm booked there. I am at Music pretty cheaply but we really wanted the whole stay at AoA, but there is no way I am paying what Disney is asking for more than two nights.
Here's hoping those AP discounts come out soon. Of course, then I would have to really try to get onto the AP site...which has been impossible for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter