April 2006.. WHo's going

I also was wondering which week was Easter week. Easter is on April 16. Good Friday is on the 14th. What week then is considered Easter week? April 9-16 or April 16-23? I have a feeling it is the 9-16 because of Good Friday and also that is when my kids have their spring break.

We will be there April 20th-28th!!! Staying at POP for the first time. Because we
live in NH my kids have the last week of April off. Hopefully all the Easter crowds
will be gone!! :cool1:

disneyjunkie said:
I had to cancel our October trip:guilty: now we're going for Easter. :cheer2:

Our dates are April 12-22 or 23. I'm going to book Pop Century, but I'd thinking of moving up to POFQ. My son's hoping to try a new resort. I'll have to see what type of rate I can get with AAA.

Airfare is unreal for the return flights. $179.00-$300.00 per person. :earseek:

The flights down aren't so bad, $89.00- $109.00.

Anyone know where I can find last Easter's park hours and EMH schedules?

What are the chances they'll offer free dining during peak season??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Change to POFQ!! My son and I will be there 4/12 - 4/15 before we leave for the Easter cruise! :banana:

:teacher:
I'm a teacher so I have to travel when I am off. For us it will be April 12-23. According to allearsnet peak rates are through the 22nd, so I am assuming peak crowds are the same. Oh well, that's what we end up with every other year or so depending on Easter. Can't think of another place I would rather be for Spring Break, crowds or not!

sounds like we'll see a bunch of you there! :flower: POFQ booked Apr 22-29. :cool1: I know, it's the wrong way around to save $$$$ with value season starting the 23rd. but for whatever reason the airfare is so much cheaper on Saturdays with better flight times, it makes up for the extra room expense, so that's when we are going! I envy all of you the chance at cheapo airfares. there's no such thing in Iowa. After many phone calls with my AAA TA, we worked up so many different options that my head was spinning.

We are also going for spring break April 8-15 and staying at the BC. I am a teacher also so our dates are not flexible. While I am concerned about the crowds at that time, I would rather go in April than in the heat of the summer.
Just booked my air last night becuase I was concerned that with Hurricane Katrina, that prices would skyrocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!