• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2006 Best Package Price?

lovinpoohbear

lovinpoohbear
:sunny: HI! ALTHOUGH WE WILL BE GOING TO WDW IN SEPTEMBER, WE ARE ALREADY TRYING TO PLAN OUR APRIL TRIP. LOL....SINCE THAT WILL BE THE PEAK SEASON, WHAT IS MY BEST BET ON GETTING THE BEST PACKAGE PRICE? IS THERE ANY TA OR WEBSITE THAT WILL GET ME BETTER PRICING THAN BOOKING DIRECT THROUGH DISNEY? TIA!!

We are going in April and so far here is what I have found is the best for us. I have booked the room through Disney getting a AAA discount. I have purchased tickets through the mousesavers newsletter link to ticketmania. And I will pay for food. Since we only go once a year, and the AP discounts are so up in the air, it does not seem to be worth it to me to buy an AP. Getting a package deal costs more than doing it this way, although this way, I don't know how much I will spend on food. The problem with the dining plan is that my DD is 11 but eats very little. Having to pay adult rates for the dining plan for her just doesn't make sense. She is often happy to eat off of the childrens menu. Since I have a room only reservation, I can cancel it almost at any time if a better deal comes along, and I do keep looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter