April 18th, 2009! - PATRIOT'S OF THE CARIBBEAN - Western Magic!

Congratulations on your wedding, and being able to celebrate your first anniversary on another cruise!

I believe it's me. It was the 24th of April.

It was you!!!! :goodvibes Just checked to see what day we were there. It was Thursday!!!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN. :flower3: We actually congratuled you guys at the entrance of Palo's!!!!

Well isn't it a small world!!!

Congratulations!

It will be our honeymoon cruise - good to see some more from Europe!!

Thank you for all the nice congratulations.

bdwk1997: are you the couple, who invited us for a drink a palo?

jontheref: I read you'll go to Disneyland Paris before. I love it. We are there about 4 - 5 times a year. The castle is wo beautiful, but the park is much smaller than Disneyworld.

rala

Yeah we are Annual Passholders so tend to go over there quite a bit. We live in Ashford so its really easy to hop on the eurostar at the moment . . . Plus its like £58 for return train travel for 2 at the moment as there is a promotion on so its cheaper than going to any of the UK parks!!!But your right its much too small!!!

Thank you for all the nice congratulations.

bdwk1997: are you the couple, who invited us for a drink a palo?

No, we were the ones rushing in to meet up with friends, we are always running late and I can't even blame the kids for that one...

wedding3.jpg

We just spent the weekend at the Joisey Shore for a baptism. I have never been before to that part of New Jersey and I have to say, it's actually kindof nice!

rala, my family, a generation removed, is from Germany. The Baden-Wurttemberg region. My Grandparents spoke German - they were the first generation to be in America. My father served in germany in WWII. He is no longer with us. What city/state are you from? My husband and I are also that age!

As for tastings, I think there may be a Tequila tasting on the Western that I want to check out. I don't really want to do the Martini tasting simply because it looks like many of them are very sweet martinis, which I don't love. Beer tasting may also be in the cards for us. :cutie:

I am so looking forward to this cruise - as it's our second cruise. I think everything will go much smoother because you know where you actualy want to spend your time and where you don't. I also am looking forward to it because my daughter can now go into the clubs too and we don't have to live only by Flounders times. Not really an issue for any of you with the older kids, but us with the wee ones, it's a big deal! :thumbsup2 ;)

OK - guys, I did it!

The list of those checked in so far is on the first page in the first post!

I am having some formatting problems, so bear with me. I also think I got most things OK, but please let me know changes, corrections, and additions too!

:goodvibes

Superb!!!

So will we be starting a fish extender section for our cruise!?!? Can not wait!!!!!

As for being a Soccer Mom - cool! I am a Soccer referee in the Uk and travel to the US to referee soccer matches normally once a year!!

SO EXCITING!

Welcome! rala and Jontheref, I am so happy for you all to be celebrating your anniversaries!

Jontheref - I totally know what Fish Extenders are!

For everyone else;

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607&referrerid=&highlight=fish+extenders

SSMC05door.jpg

OK - I will have more time soon when I get the surgery to get it right on the front page and make it look better. I am alittle wishy washy on the Fish Extender thing - we didn't do that as it wasn't a fad then for our last cruise. Tell me how it was?

Well, Jon, back in 2003 when I joined the DIS I was playing soccer - right after I had my son even - but now, alas, sadly I am not playing anymore. :sad2: :blush: :worried:

I have broken both ankles and needed to stop any running. Turns out I was born with big holes in my Talus bones, so I am lucky to have had such a good run at playing both soccer and lacrosse. I do dearly love the sports - so I am honored to be in the presence of a Ref - and a Ref for the great and mighty UK teams! I played semi-pro back in the day! In 2003 I was playing just regional co-ed teams.

So as you can see, I mentioned that I loved my husband for sticking by me even after my warranty has expired, I truly meant it. It seems that everything is breaking down on me right now.

I'm from Dortmund. It's near Cologne. But I believe a soccer Mom heard about Dortmund, because our city was a scene of the last soccer world championship. It was a great party.

I am also a Tennis Umpire, including Wimbledon so its quite a busy time for me.
I also referee on the Womens Premier League over here so officiate the big womens team (including Kelly Smith who spent a lot of time in the US) so all our Internationals are good friends of mine.

We had a group of about 7/8 of us from a board on here that all swapped stuff. We had a large extender and it was filled up 3 times! It was great fun!!! We all had different nights (only a 3 day cruise) where we went round and put stuff in everyone else's... I loved going out buying Uk bits and pieces knowing I was the only one from here doing it!!!.

OK - I will have more time soon when I get the surgery to get it right on the front page and make it look better. I am alittle wishy washy on the Fish Extender thing - we didn't do that as it wasn't a fad then for our last cruise. Tell me how it was?

Well, Jon, back in 2003 when I joined the DIS I was playing soccer - right after I had my son even - but now, alas, sadly I am not playing anymore. :sad2: :blush: :worried:

I have broken both ankles and needed to stop any running. Turns out I was born with big holes in my Talus bones, so I am lucky to have had such a good run at playing both soccer and lacrosse. I do dearly love the sports - so I am honored to be in the presence of a Ref - and a Ref for the great and mighty UK teams! I played semi-pro back in the day! In 2003 I was playing just regional co-ed teams.

So as you can see, I mentioned that I loved my husband for sticking by me even after my warranty has expired, I truly meant it. It seems that everything is breaking down on me right now.

dortmund.jpg

"A city where football and beer are revered, Dortmund could be described as heaven on earth for the average soccer fan."

June 2nd. I think it's going to be just fine. I have been talking to lots of people who have had this done.

rala, I just realized that I have been reading about you on King Charming's and HyperMommy's trip report:

Next up was a trip to deck 9 for cake. Michael and Marion invited us to share some wedding cake:yay: . They don't look too happy when they show up without cake.:headache: . Seems they have to sift through 400 wedding photos and pare it down to 80 keepers.:sad2: .

Congratulations again!

Sorry for the three posts right in a row, but Jon, wanted to let you know that I broke down and bought a FISH EXTENDER!

I was just curious what they were going for on e-bay, and I saw a great Princess one for my daughter that she can use now in her room, and I figure then I will have a template to make another one if need be - i.e. if she breaks it prior to the cruise! It was a great deal, and I certainly could not have made one for as little as it was selling for ($6.99). It's not super original, and I am sure the seller isn't making it like the ones that the DISr sells on there, but as I said, at least now I have a template.

Voila, you have brought me over to the FISH EXCHANGE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter