April 17, 2015 3 night Bahamian Cruise Meet

I agree...we might be up for a meet and mingle depending on time...especially since a few of us have kids around the 3-6 age and the kids might appreciate meeting someone else their ages....

Our "Meet & Mingle" List is growing! :banana:

Has anyone found a RECENT Dream Navigator copy? I haven't been successful. That may make it easier to locate a venue that works for everyone & their families. Perhaps we can meet at Cabanas (Deck 11) prior to the Sail Away Party. Just one idea, but others are definitely welcome!

Current participants: party:

• Yandino ++
  • PhillyCruiser ++
  • Cjtigger ++
  • *tinker*bell* ++
  • Lisa0630
  • ChicagoCruiser
  • Mbgoett
  • Chwillia115
  • Trisport14
  • ZeeBell

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we will be given bandanas for the pirate deck party? I'm trying to figure out what we'll wear for it.

Does anyone know if we will be given bandanas for the pirate deck party? I'm trying to figure out what we'll wear for it.

I don't know if they'll give us bandanas but I bought mine at Walmart for $1.00 each & bought eye patches online.

Dress up, me hearties! Yo Ho! pirate:

FYI: Bahamas VAT tax: :sad2:

Got a call from Shoreside today informing me of the 7.5% VAT (Value Added Tax) tax that will now be added to most purchases & excursions in Nassau & CC. The additional taxation became effective in January, 2015.

For sure interested in the meet up if we can make it work so please keep us posted on when it will happen :)

"Meet & Mingle" Poll: :teacher:

Our "Meet & Mingle" list closes on 4/10. Any final suggestions or input from participants? :hyper2:

-->Tentative<-- Meet & Mingle" venue/time:

Cabanas, Deck 11, 4:30 - 5:15 p.m., Prior to "Sail Away" Party...

Thoughts? Ideas? :idea:

(Ok with this venue & time? If so, please 'Like' it and a
++ will appear by your name on our list)

Last edited:
Our "Meet & Mingle" List:

Current participants: party:

• Yandino ++
  • PhillyCruiser ++
  • Cjtigger. ++
  • *tinker*bell* ++
  • Lisa0630
  • ChicagoCruiser
  • Mbgoett
  • Chwillia115 ++
  • Trisport14
  • ZeeBell

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter