April 16, 2013 - Disney Magic out of Galveston

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Ana~n~Joseph, Jan 9, 2013.

1. teamadco

teamadco Earning My Ears

I think when we all meet up we need to be sure to get a Nachi group together too! :beach: I am so ready for guacamole and a margarita on the rocks underneath a palapa!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ForeverTheSmiths

ForeverTheSmiths Earning My Ears

That's fun! He'll love meeting another Linc. We knew one in our old town but mine was head and shoulders taller. So meet at the kids club at 2 pm then meet the FE group at 3pm at the promenade?

Just finished my FE and gifts. Looking firward to meeting everyone.

4. Ksmith1

Ksmith1 Earning My Ears

That sounds like a great idea to me :)

5. Kathyfaul

Kathyfaul Earning My Ears

We are also going on the Nachi excurstion with my two sister's. We will see you guys there. I don't have a Lincoln but my duaghter's name is Raeann. She injured herself at her Easter party at school/ She has a fractured bone at the top of her arm. You will notice her, she has a sling on her arm. She was very sad when the doctor told her she cound only get into the water but no swimming. We will still have lots of fun.:cheer2:

6. bkfarris

bkfarris Earning My Ears

I also have a five yr. old...Olivia. She will be thrilled to have so many kids her age to play with. :)

7. wallawallakids

wallawallakids DIS Veteran

I see you have a 10 yr old too! I have an 11 year old DD. Her name is Keeley. And my son is turning 10 this month. We are celebrating his birthday on the ship. His name is Seamus. I look forward to meeting you and your kids in a few days!

8. bkfarris

bkfarris Earning My Ears

Yes, my 10yr. old is Kambry she is very shy and quiet. And my son Jack just turned 7 today and we are celebrating his bday on the ship as well! :)

9. wallawallakids

Happy Birthday, Jack!!

10. Ptelang

Ptelang Earning My Ears

Hi! This is out first cruise ever so we opted not to do the FE this time as it seems like there is just so much to absorb as it is. I see a lot of you have five yr olds. I have a four and half yr old (Rishab) and we would love to meet up as well. We are not planning any excursions and will just play port day by war. Maybe even stay on the boat. We have 2nd seating is anyone wants to link up for that as well. Thanks!! So excited!! One more week and this time next week we will be sipping piña coladas on a sunny deck!!!

11. Kommando K

Kommando K Meg Ironeagle, Pirate

And the countdown begins. I love the week before I cruise. From 11:00 this morning, I just keep saying--in one week, I will be....it keeps me going through all the garbage.

12. ForeverTheSmiths

ForeverTheSmiths Earning My Ears

I think you are on the same deck as our family. Maybe we'll run into you in the hallway!

13. BradF79

BradF79 Earning My Ears

My family and I will be on the 4/16 Magic. We are first time Disney cruisers, and 3 of us our first time cruisers period. My wife has done cruises before.

We have a daughter turning 4 on 4/21 and a son who will be 1 on 5/7. We are traveling with my sister and BIL. They have a 3yo daughter.

I'm not sure what to expect but I'm hoping for a fun time and that it's enjoyable with the kids. Sometimes life is quite hard with them at home. Haha.

Our room is on deck 2.

14. Kommando K

One week from today we sail away!!!!

15. Kommando K

Welcome aboard, Brad! You will have a ball and will probably not see much of your kids as they will have so much fun with all the other kids on-board. Only one week to go!

16. BradF79

BradF79 Earning My Ears

Also, we are doing the Nachi Cocum excursion but we did NOT book thru Disney, we did it through them to save on cost.

17. Kommando K

Looking forward to us "bumping" into each other.

18. wallawallakids

Can't believe we only have a few more days!! Just told my husband this morning that I can't wait for Monday. (That is not a something you hear everyday! :rotfl:) I have so much packing to do this weekend but I am so excited for that flight on Monday. :)

19. AmyLaurel1

AmyLaurel1 Earning My Ears

Anyone know what movies will be shown on our ship? I heard you can call to find out, but I haven't asked.

20. wallawallakids

Someone posted on another thread that it was:

Frankenweenie
    OZ the Great and Powerful
    Brave
    Lincoln
    Wreck it Ralph
    Finding Nemo
    Chimpanzee
    Avengers

HTH

21. Kommando K

On our way--see y'all Tuesday at 3:00 in the Promenade Lounge!!!!!