1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

April 16, 2013 - Disney Magic out of Galveston

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Ana~n~Joseph, Jan 9, 2013.

1. jarudinski

jarudinski Mouseketeer

we were only a group of 2. We sat in the second set of 4 seats. our back was also to the presenter. my friend had struck up a conversation with the couple before i got there and found out they were on cruise # 10, that struck out as i remember it was 1 more than myself. I was probably the only only one who wasn't enjoying the alchol as I am only allowed very little due to my medication, so I only had a few sips of each kind for a "taste"

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. teamadco

teamadco Earning My Ears

We totally met you while passing by the hot tubs then getting a "steel bottom" in mixology with Claudette! You and Bob were so much fun! :cool1:
    Although we didn't get to make a DVC meeting this time we will surely make one to our next Disney World trip in December! Oh and we loved our first cruise so much we booked another one for Dec 2014, new years!! :) pixiedust:
    It was so nice seeing friendly faces throughout the boat, Julie, Kathy and Carrie...Kathy pls tell your daughter again how sweet it was for her to share sand toys at Nachi. Hugs to you all!