April 16 2006/4/16/06

llazykllamas

Earning My Ears
Anyone else doing the 4 day cruise at this time?

New to this site, is there a way to do a search for this date without having to look through all the posts?

We are on this cruise too. I had made a post earlier, and the only reply I got was from if I remember correctly an EMS doctor. There must be some kind of seminar or something, because they told me there would be lots of doctors. If I find the thread, I will send it to you. To do a search, you go to the red box in the upper left corner that says search this forum and type in a key phrase. Good luck, and hope to see you in April!!

It was me who responded..... There doesn't seem to be many other DISers going - but welcome aboard!

Virgil
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter