April 13, 2013 5 WONDERful nights to the Caribbean

Thank you for doing this! I think the last week of March should be the cutoff date! I would love a Facebook page! On my reservation next to my cabin it says TBA. We also have two other cabins with us! Going to ask them about the FE. So excited!

Thank you for doing this! I think the last week of March should be the cutoff date! I would love a Facebook page! On my reservation next to my cabin it says TBA. We also have two other cabins with us! Going to ask them about the FE. So excited!

I'll set up the group today can I have your fb name so I can add you

Thank you for coordinating! My family would also like to participate. I just sent a friend request. Please also add me to the Facebook page.

Cabin #6510
Luke
Jen
Alli- 5
Hannah - 3

Thanks!

DISboarder's April 13th WONDER cruise!
you can find the group and ask to be added that way everyone can keep in touch

Thanks for organizing the FE Randi.

I don't know our room number yet, but will let you know as soon as I find out.

Leanne
Jelena - 13

We will be travelling before the cruise, so I would appreciate an earlier cutoff date, if possible. Would March 21 be too early?

I just sent you a friend request. Please add me to the Facebook group. Thanks!

im going to wait until monday morning and then lll post a list of who we have so far and ill update it weekly march 21 seems good to me

what we can do also is a pixie dust list if people want to join after the cutoff date.They make gifts for everyone and if any one has time or extras they can drop it off.

PLEASE ROOM NUMBERS AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THEM

also would you guys like to do a meetup on ship as well?

We are still deciding regarding the FE. I will you all know as soon as we decide!

Lindsay

Hi Guys - I don't think we're going to participate in the FE - I'm lucky to get myself and 3 kids packed and onboard, I can't handle the extra stress - but I'd like to join the Facebook group just to get to know you all! Hope that's ok!

I'm Cheryl Valeika Stenz on Facebook.

Thanks!

I am not able to find the group can someone add me! Lindsay Kodys

we would like to join the FE too but I can't find the facebook group either
there me Rae, DH-Paul, DS Jared-11, DD Cassidy-8
we don't have a room number yet

we would like to join the FE too but I can't find the facebook group either
there me Rae, DH-Paul, DS Jared-11, DD Cassidy-8
we don't have a room number yet

I'm gonna see if I can fix the group so everyone can join.and I'll add everyone I have names for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter