Apple Juice?

MamaCrush

DIS Veteran
Will be traveling with two toddlers (DS4 and DD3) who are addicted to apple juice. Will this be available onboard or should I plan on shlepping a week's supply with us??? Thanks.

We were on the Wonder and it was available during breakfast - so I'm sure it would be available with other meals. I don't recall if it was available at the beverage stations for self service throughout the day.

Available during meals and not at the beverage station. At least for now it is not offered.

Thanks. I usually insist they drink milk or water at meals, so I guess I'll be shlepping!

I am not sure if this workable... but have you though of bring empty water bottles and filling it up with juice and keep it cool in the ice bucket?

We bring a six pack of water that we then refill at the station. Works out great.

It's also available via room service at breakfast. Maybe you could order a pitcher of juice each morning and keep it in your beverage cooler. Only cost would be the tip.

Great ideas, thanks! I thought I'd check out the Disney store to see if I can find character water/sport bottles for them to use during the day, at the pool, etc. A pitcher of apple juice at breakfast is a great idea. These boards never disappoint me! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter