Appetizer for Breakfast on Deluxe Plan?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Doot Fan Mommy, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Doot Fan Mommy

Doot Fan Mommy Mouseketeer

If I am eating breakfast at a "menu" (non-buffet) restaurant like Grand Floridian Cafe do we get an appetizer, entree, juice and another beverage?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tricia1972

Tricia1972 <font color=green>I love late night snacks<br><fon

No you won't, the appetizer is for lunch and dinner only. You will get an extra beverage in that you can get a Juice and a Non-alcoholic beverage for breakfast.

From the Deluxe Dining Plan Brochure http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...cific/eng/nontheme/tickets/08DeluxeDining.pdf

4. mel660

mel660 Earning My Ears

Last Jan we only ate at one non buffet TS for breakfast at WCC. We got an appetizer with our breakfast. It was a fruit platter which was huge.

Melinda

5. gigi1313

gigi1313 DIS Veteran

our experience was different than the pp's... we ate at captain's grill (at yacht club) for b'fast and i requested the yogurt "appetizer" and was denied... we, too, were on deluxe plan...

6. Tricia1972

Tricia1972 <font color=green>I love late night snacks<br><fon

I believe that the PP who received an appetizer for breakfast was the recipient of either pixie dust or a lucky mistake. pixiedust:

There is no appetizer implied or promised with breakfast, as stated in the Deluxe Dining Plan Brochure.

7. katieam1

katieam1 DIS Veteran

that was one of my questions too! :)

8. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

Looks like it depends on the restaurant whether or not they'll provide you with a breakfast "appetizer," but according to the Disney literature you are not entitled to an appetizer with breakfast, but to a juice plus nonalcoholic beverage.