Apparently I can't count to 180 correctly! LOL Also ? about LTT

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
So I thought my ADR window opened up tomorrow. We are staying off site so I have everything all written down for each day. I went in today just to make sure that tomorrow was my day and low and behold today was my first day! LOL

So I made my first ADR for February, but now it's tomorrow I have to wake up before 3am to try for BOG and not Wednesday! I'm glad I am obsessive and checked today!!! :)

Any yays or nays on Liberty Tree Tavern? We had planned to do the Tony's package for the ELP but now that won't be running when we are there and we are considering lunch at LTT.

Thanks everyone!!!

You'll get a bunch of subjective reviews. Mine is go ahead with your first choice and stick to it. This is how we choose our restaurants. Only was disappointed once at CM when the line to the podium was thirty feet long. LTT is a good eat joint.

Never tried LTT, but if you don't mind me making a recommendation, the Skipper's Canteen meal we had was surprisingly one of the best meals of our entire trip this past March. We made sure to make another reservation for it again this winter, right before our Christmas Party night.

Never tried LTT, but if you don't mind me making a recommendation, the Skipper's Canteen meal we had was surprisingly one of the best meals of our entire trip this past March. We made sure to make another reservation for it again this winter, right before our Christmas Party night.

That is one place I wanted to try, but I am traveling with a very picky eater and she nixed that one! LOL

I prefer LTT for lunch. Never had a bad meal there except for the Thanksgiving type meal they serve at dinner. It's just pretty bland and basic. Their pot roast is the best I've ever had! We couldn't figure out if we were just THAT hungry or it was just THAT good. lol

LTT is my husband's one must do at Disney. I find it good but not my favorite type of food. The atmosphere is nice though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter