App for making ressies?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by oceanmarina, Feb 13, 2013.

1. oceanmarina

oceanmarina Mouseketeer

Hi,

I have heard there is an app for making ressies, does anyone know what it is called, any thoughts on using it?

I make my ADR's tomorrow and i'm wondering if I should use my husband's pad instead of our home computer (with the new web site issues)

Any thoughts?

Marina

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. poohbears75

poohbears75 Earning My Ears

I was told that I could make ALL make my reservations today, so up at 6am I am, only to be able to make ONE. Now I sit and wait til 7 in the hopes that they can make the rest of our 9 days.....and I took a day off of work to do this. This system is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Farps

Farps Mouseketeer

I know that " my Disney experience " let's you make ADR's, but have not used it yet. Still have about 85 days until we make ADR's. Good luck, let us know if it works for you!!!

5. 6jewels

6jewels Earning My Ears

I also heard that making reservations has become very difficult. My friend tried to make reservations the other day and it took her hours. She tried to go online at first but then ended up having to call.

6. Crystal Brewer

Crystal Brewer Mouseketeer

I have called early afternoon and late evening with 5min or less hold time to the WDW-DINE ?!?

7. MadScouser

MadScouser DIS Veteran

Not used the app, but went online and made 5 ressies today

Could have had Cinderella table as well, but the wife blocked me (just as well really)

had to call through for Chef mickey, but cant link that through for some reason

8. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

The app is called "My Disney Experience". You can make ADRs using it, but none that require a credit card guarantee (e.g., Signatures or character meals) or ones that require full pre-payment (e.g., CRT, HDDR). I find it clunkier to use than the website.

Regarding the iPad (assuming you intend to use Safari), it can work, but I've had trouble logging in at times. I recommend logging into your account before you start trying to make ADRs.